GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The What Are You Playing? Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/11 at 21:33
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Just thought it'd be a nice idea to have a little thread for letting people know what you're playing (in case others want insight into how it is etc.) and how you've been getting on.

I've just finished grinding out the platinum for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a fairly fun game (first time around) but the lack of a New Game+ and resetting stats on new games is a bit of a pain and just adds unnecessary time to it.

Moving back to Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for a bit now, probably sprinkled with sessions of FIFA 11 and The Saboteur (which I finished the storyline on earlier today, just got the side missions to do)
Tue 05/04/11 at 19:52
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Currently got a big game rotation going on

Sly Cooper 1 (from Sly Trilogy), Saboteur and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit all on Platinum runs with FIFA 11 and WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW 2011 both thrown in too. Can't help but feel that being this unfocused is making me go through all of them slowly, but oh well.
Tue 08/03/11 at 15:52
Regular
"How Ironic"
McLong wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]...Will be starting either Battlefield Bad Company 2...

Have you played this before? If not, play it now!

I guarantee you'll love the online multiplayer, I think it's so much better than any COD game (teamwork actually exists on BFBC).[/i]

Already played on the online. It feels so much more realistic in terms of landscape. Destructable environments are epic. Problem with CoD is that it's fairly obvious to see where the map boundaries are (usually in the form of rusted cars or some sort of tree/bushes). Battlefield feels like an actual battlefield. Have to say, I'm annoyed at how difficult it's proving to be.
Tue 08/03/11 at 08:56
Regular
Sonic Chris wrote:
...Will be starting either Battlefield Bad Company 2...

Have you played this before? If not, play it now!

I guarantee you'll love the online multiplayer, I think it's so much better than any COD game (teamwork actually exists on BFBC).
Tue 08/03/11 at 08:33
Regular
"I like turtles"
pb wrote:
Bulletstorm. Playing it in short bursts, so not even off Chapter 1 yet, but really great fun.

Don't think the wife approved of all the violence and swearing though, but it might have just been because she was waiting to watch Holby City.

Yeah agree,Bulletstorm is ace.Haven't enjoyed a game so much in ages.My Mrs. was whinging about all the violence and swearing in it as well.Well,at least I think she was,wasn't really listening to her TBH! I'm on Chapter 7,think I must be somewhere near the end of it? Will attempt the multiplayer once I've done that but I'm not expecting to be very good on it.
Mon 07/03/11 at 16:01
Regular
"How Ironic"
Finished Uncharted 2 last night. Will be starting either Battlefield Bad Company 2, or will play through the World at War campaign again.
Mon 07/03/11 at 13:33
"possibly impossible"
Bulletstorm. Playing it in short bursts, so not even off Chapter 1 yet, but really great fun.

Don't think the wife approved of all the violence and swearing though, but it might have just been because she was waiting to watch Holby City.
Mon 07/03/11 at 09:15
Regular
"And in last place.."
I've been playing a lot of de Blob 2 which I've been really enjoying. It's a little different to my usual gaming choice and it makes a nice change.
Sat 05/03/11 at 09:53
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Got Bulletstorm in the end and it's great fun. Typically short campaign mode though, but that just seems to be the norm now.

Have still to try it in multi-player though, so I'll hopefully get time to try that tonight.
Sat 26/02/11 at 20:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Torino wrote:
I haven't posted on this site in what seems like ages.

Anyway I'm still playing MOH, mostly online. But I really enjoyed the recent Bulletstorm demo so I'm now trying to decide between buying the full game, or getting Test Drive 2.

Anyone tried them both yet?

Evening Torino....may help, I'm still playing MOH online, but one of my sons rang today to see if I'd got Bulletstorm...single player so far is 'cool' lots of 'mind-less action, swearing, weapon upgrades and like Duke Nukem' he reports, this is on XBox :¬)
Sat 26/02/11 at 20:07
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
I haven't posted on this site in what seems like ages.

Anyway I'm still playing MOH, mostly online. But I really enjoyed the recent Bulletstorm demo so I'm now trying to decide between buying the full game, or getting Test Drive 2.

Anyone tried them both yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.