GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The What Are You Playing? Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/11 at 21:33
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Just thought it'd be a nice idea to have a little thread for letting people know what you're playing (in case others want insight into how it is etc.) and how you've been getting on.

I've just finished grinding out the platinum for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a fairly fun game (first time around) but the lack of a New Game+ and resetting stats on new games is a bit of a pain and just adds unnecessary time to it.

Moving back to Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for a bit now, probably sprinkled with sessions of FIFA 11 and The Saboteur (which I finished the storyline on earlier today, just got the side missions to do)
Fri 25/02/11 at 22:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
samboii wrote:
Im playing COD black ops and trying to glitch but failing -___-

Anyway check out thos game!!

OIAM

(Try not to quote things that we don't allow either, makes our job removing them that little bit harder- Warhunt

And just 'what' are you trying to 'glitch' in BOPs? And by the way, for your own good, don't post any more links to Facebook :¬)
Fri 25/02/11 at 20:39
Regular
Im playing COD black ops and trying to glitch but failing -___-

Anyway check out thos game!!

OIAM

facebooks first free game where you can win real prizes!
http://freeola.com !!

(As if by magic! - Warhunt)
Wed 23/02/11 at 23:58
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
dav2612 wrote:
HighflyerVII wrote:
[i]After much convincing (read: not a lot of convincing), my girlfriend has finally got me to start the latest game she bought me, Mass Effect 2, so that should last me a while at least ;)

It's very good.[/i]

I'm enjoying it so far, I'm finding the RPG style third-person shooter amalgamation to be rather interesting, and it's served to unwrap one of my games (still got God of War III and Just Cause 2 in their wrapping, whilst Yakuza 3 and Bayonetta are sort of still in their wrapping since they haven't been opened but weren't shrinkwrapped in the first place...i'll get to them eventually). Nice little gap in the gaming schedule might help me, although Mass Effect 2 seems like it'll be a bit more of a time drain than perhaps my others that I'm currently completing :P
Wed 23/02/11 at 18:08
Regular
hello all just thought i would say what i am playing at the moment so i am playing borderlands and it is really really good
Wed 23/02/11 at 17:19
"possibly impossible"
I really need to start that!
Wed 23/02/11 at 09:04
Regular
"And in last place.."
HighflyerVII wrote:
After much convincing (read: not a lot of convincing), my girlfriend has finally got me to start the latest game she bought me, Mass Effect 2, so that should last me a while at least ;)

It's very good.
Tue 22/02/11 at 18:48
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
After much convincing (read: not a lot of convincing), my girlfriend has finally got me to start the latest game she bought me, Mass Effect 2, so that should last me a while at least ;)
Tue 22/02/11 at 16:57
"possibly impossible"
Stacking on PSN. It's free to PSN+ subscribers this month and absolutely brilliant.

Also played Joy Ride with the kids.
Tue 22/02/11 at 09:47
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Final Fantasy 13 again, along with WOW obviously.
Mon 21/02/11 at 01:34
Regular
"How Ironic"
HighflyerVII wrote:
I hear what you're saying, SC. Saboteur had a fairly wayward plot that didn't really hold much substance and it's delivery was a bit off at best, and it heads into a fairly saturated part of the market (Sandbox games: GTAIV, Saints Row 2, Just Cause 2 amongst others) with it's artistic style and venue/time not really enough to properly deviate from the competition (I'll probably go more into that in the upcoming review) but I'm still playing through the side missions and stuff so it must be doing something right ;).

Still got to review it! Thanks for indirectly reminding me HF :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.