GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The What Are You Playing? Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/11 at 21:33
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Just thought it'd be a nice idea to have a little thread for letting people know what you're playing (in case others want insight into how it is etc.) and how you've been getting on.

I've just finished grinding out the platinum for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a fairly fun game (first time around) but the lack of a New Game+ and resetting stats on new games is a bit of a pain and just adds unnecessary time to it.

Moving back to Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for a bit now, probably sprinkled with sessions of FIFA 11 and The Saboteur (which I finished the storyline on earlier today, just got the side missions to do)
Tue 08/11/11 at 20:44
Regular
im playing batman Arkham Asylum again (for like the 10th time) as i will be getting Arkham City soon so wanted to play through asylum again. its so fun to play. ive never played a game over again as many times as i have batman. i dont thinkk ill ever get bored of playing it lol
Sun 29/05/11 at 04:41
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
i've been playing mw2 for a while now but the internet keeps stuffing up on me so its gotten quite boring because i keep getting booted from matches and i dont like the campaigne much so i've started playing minecraft with inventory mod

not being able to mw2 online makes me very annoyed beacause i liketo quick scope and use my intervention heaps
Fri 13/05/11 at 23:15
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I have recently purchased Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock and Band Hero, only to discover that my wireless receiver has gone missing, which is...incredibly annoying, at best. Just finished Scott Pilgrim vs. The World The Game (which felt rather difficult at times), but I'll probably have to take an exam-mediated break from games for the next couple of weeks or so*, so any gaming will be on the more minimal games: Switchball and other puzzle-type games (although I say minimal, the last level of Switchball I attempted to play took me and my friend, playing one life each, in the old classic form of game playing, nearly 40 minutes)

* I might, however, finish the final of the series of walkthroughs I've been doing, also
Fri 13/05/11 at 21:41
Regular
I'm just about to start AC:Brotherhood, finally, thanks to Moto. About 5 mins loading left...

I've also just received a copy of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) which I'll play on my DS Lite to break up my AC playing.

Awesome.
Fri 13/05/11 at 20:24
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Been playing Jak and Daxter games. Currently on Jak II, which is very frustrating! Hoping to get it finished tomorrow, though my right index finder and left thumb are in quite a lot of pain..
Mon 09/05/11 at 09:41
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'm finding myself somewhat unable to play anything but The Sims 3 these days.
Sat 07/05/11 at 18:48
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Going to start playing Star Trek Elite Force 2 in a few seconds - after installation-

Finished the first years ago and never got round to the sequel. Took me ages to find the second disk too which was in another game box. Looking forward to it!
Tue 26/04/11 at 15:09
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
ive been playing a bit of left 4 dead 1 its fun but it would be better (for me that is) if you could have more than 4 mabey 6 maximum i like #2 i found out if you play with germons you get weapons you get in my version like the combat knife why?
Sat 09/04/11 at 15:08
Regular
"PSN:Jamrock5000"
currently building up platinums on games so playing killzone3, MOH, Fifa 11 and RDR. got a few games going so keep on swapping between them all.
Wed 06/04/11 at 12:29
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Just played through Dragon Age 2 on Hard mode (that is important as Hard mode seriously changes the entire play feel of the game.......... almost to a different game entirely).

Oddest thing...... I really really enjoyed playing it. I couldn't put it down, and once completed quickly started a new character.

Couldn't play for a day or so over the weekend. Got some spare time........and couldn't be bothered to play it. Ever again.

Odd. Have no idea why?

I think this constitutes as a review and that I should win the award this week :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.