GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iraqi ********."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
They killed two British soldiers in cold blood. They ambushed a jeep, took out the soldiers and shot them in the neck. I hope they burn in hell. We should carpet bomb the entire country.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:53
"period drama"
Did you see?
The damn yanks just blew themselves up again.
Christ ....
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Well, I'm quite the wit, when I've drunk a bit.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Omnipresent"
GO! GO! MATTHEW! wrote:
> locky1133 wrote:
> So you'd hide in your house while a soldier kept watch then jump out
> at him with all your mates then draw out his god-forsaken death by
> shooting him in the neck in COLD BLOOD. Capture him, beat him up,
> but
> not shoot him like that...
>
> I take it you're one of the mindless people who is against war? Who
> follows the crowd because it seems cool to do so.
>
> Sum up the evidence again. Iraq needs this war.

I do not want war but in this case I think it is necessary. I have been to one protest, but only under the disallusion that there would be riots. Who would have thought those hippy, anti-war protesters would have been pacifists!!!
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Omnipresent"
DeltaJava wrote:
> but if you were loyal to your country,

They are defending a primitave regime run by a tyrant and a mad-man, not there country. I fear some have forgotten that. If I get called up to fight for my country, I'll fight for my country, not Tony Blair. Yeah, I'll fight, so that all the asylum seekers can come in, take my money, destroy my culture and massacre the nation. Are we fighting the wrong enemy.

NOTE: Not one tol leave it on a racist not, I'm racially friendly. So much so I have sponsored my own asylum seeker. His is mahasapata putalitataa, and he writes to me the last friday of every month. When I see the postman, I shoot my load awaiting his letter.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Festivus!"
locky1133 wrote:
> So you'd hide in your house while a soldier kept watch then jump out
> at him with all your mates then draw out his god-forsaken death by
> shooting him in the neck in COLD BLOOD. Capture him, beat him up, but
> not shoot him like that...

I take it you're one of the mindless people who is against war? Who follows the crowd because it seems cool to do so.

Sum up the evidence again. Iraq needs this war.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:07
Heh, wliminate.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:06
No, probably not, but picture the scene: you hear news that some major foreign superpower is invading your country, and being the patriotic person that you are, you decide to defend the country as best you can. In the heat of battle, you would try to eliminate any "invaders" whenever possible, right? OK, I realise that normal Iraqi civilians haven't been brought up like this, and that all they want is peace - but if you were loyal to your country, and wanted it to be independent and free from any foreign power, you would do anything to wliminate any threat.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I don't know if I agree with you. Anyway, we shouldn't be there but we are. End.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If you really detested them.

We've done it in countless wars.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Omnipresent"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Remember that the Iraqi soldiers are DEFENDING THEIR country. If any
> of us were being attacked, we would sure do anything to get rid of the
> intruders.
>
> Or as a farmer would say, "Get orf my land!!! before shooting the
> intruders with a shotgun.

So you'd hide in your house while a soldier kept watch then jump out at him with all your mates then draw out his god-forsaken death by shooting him in the neck in COLD BLOOD. Capture him, beat him up, but not shoot him like that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.