GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iraqi ********."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
They killed two British soldiers in cold blood. They ambushed a jeep, took out the soldiers and shot them in the neck. I hope they burn in hell. We should carpet bomb the entire country.
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Can I just make a point.

They're soldiers, they're engaged in a military action, these people were opposing them. "In cold blood" doesn't come into it, it's a war zone, pretty much all blood in the area is considered "hot".

Do you think people in war zones stand around and shout insults about each other's mothers until they have enough reason to start shooting?
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:30
When i was little i tryed to make a bomb with bleach and a lighter, my mum came in and found me, got grounded for a month...
But it didnt bother me, were was i going to go at the age of 6...
Maybe i was a born Iraqe...
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh it is lol but I doubt we ever will he just said we COULD do it but he's far to responsible :( Ohwell I'll continue experimenting with random chemicals in the cupboard for the time being heh:D
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
Something tells me making Napalm in class is illegal
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I think we should just Nuke Iraq. As long as the wind was blowing away from Britain and America we wouldn't be effected by the radiation while all it's neighbouring countries that we will probably go to war with later anyway....I really want to play with Napalm though :( My chemistry teacher says we could make it in class one day lol :D
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:17
Ye spose so, but i really dont like binladen for what he did to the twin towers, i had a cousin in there who died...
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
Robin wrote:
> They are nearing bagdad now, cant wait for that to happen, the quicker
> that happens, the quicker the war will start too end...

The quicker that happens, the quicker the Allies are to suicide.

Fighting in Baghdad in sucide, the Allies will either have to take on severe losses odr pull out.
They're in a no-win sitaution.

> They really should do this with binladen...

Where does Bin Laden come into this?

He won't be stupid enough to stay in a city for more than 1 day. I can imagine there are millions of people (not in the UK) that would happily take him on for one night in their homes...

And he won't be in Baghdad, nor will Hussein. They're both too smart to do that.
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:10
They are nearing bagdad now, cant wait for that to happen, the quicker that happens, the quicker the war will start too end...
They really should do this with binladen...
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Brrrrr."
They should fight this war humainly (sp)...
Fri 28/03/03 at 17:06
"slightlyshortertagl"

Think about that number.

Just think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.