GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iraqi ********."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
They killed two British soldiers in cold blood. They ambushed a jeep, took out the soldiers and shot them in the neck. I hope they burn in hell. We should carpet bomb the entire country.
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:32
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
It's our fault you know.

Last night's tank battle showed that old-fashioned wars are a thing of the past because the Western countries will obliterate you. British tanks destroyed 14 Iraqi tanks without a single casualty.

So you're a Iraqi commander. What do you do? Assemble your troops into big divisions and agree on a battle field and then have America wipe out your entire army with one of its MOAB bombs? No. You learn from history that the way to beat technologically advanced nations is to fight in small guerilla units (Vietnam/Afghanistan) or in built-up, densely populated areas unfamiliar to the invading troops (Stalingrad) and to cause as much damage to the enemy as possible in the full knowledge that images such as the two dead soldiers will turn the Western media and people against the war.

Yes, I am sympathetic to the families of those concerned, but what really is the difference between Britain and America bombing Iraqi soldiers to death and Iraqis shooting British and American soldiers? It's all killing in the end.
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
They won't vote though

" Couldnae be bothurreed "
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Goatboy wrote:
> Scary thing is, some of you idiots will be able to vote soon

Heh, that's quite amusing.
Fri 28/03/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Scary thing is, some of you idiots will be able to vote soon
Fri 28/03/03 at 10:53
Regular
"not dead"
I think I read "the war's not fair" somewhere in that lot.

Well I'll tell you something else, if my aunt had a willy she'd be my uncle.
Fri 28/03/03 at 10:43
"For the horde!!!!"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Remember that the Iraqi soldiers are DEFENDING THEIR country.

Sorry but I going to disagree with that, the country of Iraq isn't the target so there for they aren't defending it, they are defending Saddam who is in Iraq. Once Saddam as been captured or killed and the allied forces are happy with the outcome. After that the people of Iraq can start living their lives like they should and the allied forces will help them.

Also whoever says the allied forces are invading their land are wrong, the allied forces are passing through battling any pockets of resistance towards Baghdad where Saddam is, they are also restoring water pipelines and giveing aid to those who need it.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:59
"High polygon count"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Remember that the Iraqi soldiers are DEFENDING THEIR country.

I have to disagree with that. They're defending their regime.

Defending your country does NOT involve firing on your own people, especially when they're trying to obtain food and water from the 'invading' troops.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I reckon they must have killed some coalition forces, they’re just not telling.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:57
"period drama"
Yeah, quite lucky that ... the completely destoryed about 3 or 4 big ol' trucks.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
30 injuries no fatalities apparently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.