GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iraqi ********."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
They killed two British soldiers in cold blood. They ambushed a jeep, took out the soldiers and shot them in the neck. I hope they burn in hell. We should carpet bomb the entire country.
Sat 29/03/03 at 16:26
Regular
Yes, they were emulating the Battle Of Normandy, or whatever it was called...
Sat 29/03/03 at 16:21
Saving private ryan is a good film, didnt medal of honor or some game like that start with them running up the beach, just like in the film...
I thought that was excellent...
Sat 29/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
Ever seen Saving Private Ryan?
Sure it's a film, but some of the things in it are true (Not, true as in, it's the exact same, but it's like it)
If you have, do you remember the bit on the beach where the German Soldiers come out with there hands up, surrendering and the allied soldiers kill them and make jokes about it? They just haven't yet realised that that's not OK. But as you seen in the film, it did happen (and it DID)
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:48
"For the horde!!!!"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Do you think people in war zones stand around and shout insults about
> each other's mothers until they have enough reason to start shooting?

only if they post on SR :-D
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Brrrrr."
BEARDS. wrote:
> Can I just make a point.
>
> They're soldiers, they're engaged in a military action, these people
> were opposing them. "In cold blood" doesn't come into it,
> it's a war zone, pretty much all blood in the area is considered
> "hot".
>
> Do you think people in war zones stand around and shout insults about
> each other's mothers until they have enough reason to start shooting?

Lol!
Fri 28/03/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Robin wrote:
> They are nearing bagdad now, cant wait for that to happen, the quicker
> that happens, the quicker the war will start too end...
> They really should do this with binladen...

Chances are, Bin Laden is already dead...
Fri 28/03/03 at 19:42
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
gah i was against this whole war from the begging, i did'nt want iraq to be attacked and i give no support to it, now that our troops have been sent in and are fighting it makes the whole thing complex, i want to support our troops (who think they are hard protecting us) but not the war, which makes me support it indirectly, gah.
Fri 28/03/03 at 19:39
Arrgh, the war makes me soo mad, but it is obviouse that we are going to win it...
we should do what the americans done to us in WW2, when we win, we claim that we won it, without any ones help...
Fri 28/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Exactly. Also, the iraqi's aren#t really gonna care who they kill, and how. Much worse things have happened in this war. Most of em by our own side.

It's rumoured that the ITN reprter was killed by british soldiers.
A british company blew up another british company.
Two helicoptors colided.

I suppose it's inevitable, but still 18 soldiers dead due to friendly fire.
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:59
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Originator of the post is stupid i) this is a WAR.

Originator is stupid ii) wrong forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.