GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HAS SEEN A PICTURE OF THE GAMECUBE!!!!! I'm sorry but OH MY GOD!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 21:17
Regular
It's like a large bluish ice cube!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Sat 14/10/00 at 21:39
Regular
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Empire Strikes Back was by far the best.
(JAR JAR MUST DIE.)
Sat 14/10/00 at 19:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey, I loved Episode 1, best out of the lot.
Sat 14/10/00 at 17:22
"Star wars is crud"

Judging by your age: 9 3/4, I will forgive you for saying this. But if you answer this question incorrectly, you will lose respect of a lot of people.

Are you referring to Episode 1, or the real trilogy, with Luke Skywalker in?
Sun 08/10/00 at 13:43
It doesn't look that bad. It is very small, especially compared to the 41 inch PS2 which is supposed to integrate with hi-fi seperates. The NGCube is about 4x4x6 inches! And it comes in LOTS of colours, so stop arguing about that, too!
Sat 07/10/00 at 21:01
Regular
Toating? Is that a new word for carrying?
Sat 07/10/00 at 19:29
Does anyone even know anything about the gamecube in here... Hello... I doesn't use mini DVD technoligy... It uses a mini Optical Disk & Drive Technoligy capable of about 10 times the transfer rate of a Standard DVD drive. Which my friends will blow load times out of the water. I dont know about you but I sure don't want to wait for data on a 4gig ps2 DVD to load when I can get virtually no load times on a 1.5gig NGC Optical Disk. The only real problem I see with the NGC is the dern handle on the back I don't know about you but I don't plan on toating a Next Generation console around.
Sat 07/10/00 at 07:50
Edgy, you are the man. The gamecube only measures 15 cm by 15cm by 11cm. That IS small. However, the Greystation Poo, must be THE clunkiest console of all time.
The Gamecube has just ONE major function to play the best quality games. The latest consoles have all these DVD players and what not. The only function a console needs is to play games.
Wed 13/09/00 at 19:36
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The gameboy didn't start off as loads of colours, Nintendo have only just released their new coloured systems, and the gameboy didn't change colour until the gameboy colour arrived, and i'm not too sure about the tiny DVDs, yeah it's a cool idea and the console will be tiny enough to snuggle in my pocket(maybe, not saying it will) but I won't be able to play full size DVDs on it, e.g. films and other DVDs, whatever they might be, we can only fit small DVDs on it, so unless companies start producing the small discs and put films onto them(which is highly unlikely) then we can't do anything but play top quality games, so, why are we useing DVDs???? why not super powered carts?
Tue 12/09/00 at 20:47
the n64 came in many loads of different colours too , and so did the gameboy.
Tue 12/09/00 at 20:45
what the heck is the problem with you lot , if you look at the spaceworld site and click on gamecube it actually shows the gamecube in 5 different colours so stop talking about the colour and start talking about how cool it is and how uncool the ps2 is !!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.