GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HAS SEEN A PICTURE OF THE GAMECUBE!!!!! I'm sorry but OH MY GOD!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 21:17
Regular
It's like a large bluish ice cube!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Sat 26/08/00 at 21:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
It's like a large bluish ice cube!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Sun 27/08/00 at 19:28
Regular
Only one thing to critise about it... the design... that is all...
So what? People have stood by the PS2 even though it looks like my old video recorder, and anyway, Nintendo have said that design changes are very possible. (Likely for controller, very unlikely for console itself.)
Sun 27/08/00 at 22:27
It's not blue, it's purple! Who cares what it looks like? I think it's much better than the Fony Greystation 2 which looks like -quote"my old video player"end quote . OK, same colour as PS" but the PS2 is the same colour as the original GBC's!

The new technology is briliant like wireless controllers or normal if you want and the ability to connect the 32-bit gameboy Advance into it!

Beat that before release sony! Oh yeah, they already released their crap console in Japan! Whoops too late Sony!
Mon 28/08/00 at 20:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
LA LA LA LA!!! NOT LISTENING TO YOU!!!! LA LA LA LA!!!!! Sorry, that's pretty g*y, but I like the sound of it and it annoys my family.
Mon 28/08/00 at 22:32
You just can't admit you are wrong can you! Not only that but you are Colourblind!
Mon 28/08/00 at 23:34
Ok,l I know a lot of people have been bad mouthing the GameCube but come on, I could live with it and when you play a game you don't look at the console do you? You look at the TV. I think the GameCube design is actually quite good and if you look at the specification an the nintendo website you will be very impressed I mean they have really done their homework on this machine, nintendo have admitted their mistakes on N64 and they have made sure that those do not occur on GameCube. They have done a lot, THEY EVEN HAVE A WIRELESS CONTROLLER! I'd like to see how sony and sega are going to top that. The memory cards are capable of a lot more than their original purpose.

I do admit that I was a bit disappointed at the design but hey, they might change it and, anyway it isn't really that bad, I could get used to it.

The Nintendo GameCube is a technological revolution in gaming as we see it. I'm sure a lot of critics will have to eat their words as Nintendo are not going to fail their latest masterpiece. The graphics and processor are highly superior, copper based IBM components.

Nintendo, Matsushita, IBM and other companies have done lots of work on GAMECUBE and I for one am going to get one for sure.

-Naveed Hossain
Tue 29/08/00 at 18:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
EDGY, you just can't admit that the GameCube is disappointing in it's looks, and that the PS2 looks better!!! (Well, I think so anyway.) Oh yeah, I am red and green colourblind??? You???
Tue 29/08/00 at 19:52
Regular
I think the Gamecube looks better from the top, but it looks awful front on and from isometric. The reason? That horrible piece of plastic that holds the controllers.
Tue 29/08/00 at 20:01
I'm not disappointed at all with the Gamecubes design! How many other consoles look like that?

It's original for a console! That's what Nintendo are famous for: Originality!

PS2 however is just a video player that is purple and plays DVD games instead of cassetes!

I haven't used that word for a long time!
Wed 30/08/00 at 17:36
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
you took the words right out of my keyboard, It's original, if you saw a brightly coulered box for £200, you'd think "WHAT THE BEEP" (that looks sad, but I don't want to offend any children that might be reading this letter) you'll walk over to the box and think, "wow, it's a console, that's different" whereas the PS2 which will sell, looks boring and even though you all said it looks like a video player, but it's not that nice, video players have buttons and flashy lights, this have one lcd and a couple of buttons that don't work properly(i've played on one, so I know, don't argue with this ANT) whatever nintendo made would be genius, they could sell you a bar of soap, if they tarted it up a little! they could even make it purple. Playstation would get a plain bar of soap and advertise it world wide, making a tv series about it and get loads of football players to use it! It's purple, no other console, except for the Gameboy and Neo geo have been other colours except the unimaginative grey and black, the portable consoles don't count, and the Amstrad doesn't count either, because wood is not a colour! the PS2 has a boring CD drive, it's slides out and back in. I hope the Nintendo cds pop up like a toaster! or you feed the whole cd case into the console, and it takes the cd out when you play, and when you switch it off it goes back into the case and pops out so it doesn't get damaged. I've gone on enough, so i'll stop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.