GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/07 at 15:52
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Just a place for transfers and transfer rumours.

So far:

Scott Parker - West Ham
Nani, Anderson, Hargreaves - Man Utd
Sidwell, Pizzaro - Chelsea
Muntari - Portsmouth

That's all I can remember, except Leeds have released Sullivan and Crainey. Apparently Villa have bid £7m for Reo-Coker, although why anyone would want him in their team, i'll never know why.
Mon 25/06/07 at 14:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Barcelona will probably play Messi on the right, Ronaldinho in the middle, and Henry on the left of attacking midfield, with Eto'o upfront, with Henry coming inside, Ronaldinho going to the left and Iniesta coming down the middle.
Mon 25/06/07 at 11:51
Regular
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> Or maybe Le Sulk? He's been linked to Arsenal in a £10
> million bid.
>
> Hahahahahaha Anelka! Hahahahaha

NOOOOOOOO HE IS A MUPPET. I agree with the 17yr old Mali kid but to be fair we will sell him long before he gets any good.. You make my point. West ham are willing to pay 16M for Bent that doesn't meamn he is as good as Henry, just that he makes 16M worth of difference to the team. Bear in mind that Henry is joining a side with Messi, Ronaldinho and Eto'o as attacvking players and to that line up Henry will not make 16M worth of difference. West ham are will ing to pay 16M because at the moment it looks like Tevez will go and they have bu**er all else.
Sun 24/06/07 at 14:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Or maybe Le Sulk? He's been linked to Arsenal in a £10 million bid.

Hahahahahaha Anelka! Hahahahaha
Sun 24/06/07 at 14:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You may need Kaka but you won't be getting him, knowing Wenger you'll get some 17 year old kid from Mali who might be somewhat decent in about 5 years :-)
Sun 24/06/07 at 12:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Not everyone is worth what people are prepared to pay for them, Henry is going for £16 milllion, West Ham were willing to pay more than that for Darren Bent.
Sun 24/06/07 at 09:36
Regular
Garin wrote:
> I dont think anybody believed Shevchenko was worth 30 million,
> and that includes Chelsea and AC Milan. :)

In the end people are worth what people will pay for them. The way I see it is yes he is 30 and even if he is worth 16m for his football he is worth the rest in club sponsorship and shirt sales etc. If a team like Barca, who already have the other 2 best strikers in the world in the form of Eto'o and Ronaldinho, come knocking for your best player you make them pay for him through the nose. To be honest I want to see him sit on the bench with an injury or just because he is too old to compete for a place this season and put some thought into what he has done. "Gunner for life" my a**e...................NOW WE NEED KAKA
Sat 23/06/07 at 20:37
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I dont think anybody believed Shevchenko was worth 30 million, and that includes Chelsea and AC Milan. :)
Sat 23/06/07 at 19:10
"LOLLERSKATES!"
For the last 3 years, obviously excluding this season,Theirry Henry has been the best player in the world. He is the best player the Premiership has ever seen, and still has 5 years left in him. I'd say he's worth more than £30 million, especially if Shevchenko is.
Sat 23/06/07 at 18:54
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Half of what hes worth? Hes 30 in just under 2 months and has spent most of the season injured. I think its a bit of a stretch to suggest hes worth 30+ million at this stage of his career.
Sat 23/06/07 at 16:07
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I concur, there was that whole argument about whether Arsenal fans would rather keep Henry and not win the Champions League, or lose Henry and win it, as most thought he would leave if you did win it.. turns out he only stays for one season, barely plays, and then leaves for well under half of what he's worth. Arsenal fans must be fuming....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.