GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/07 at 15:52
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Just a place for transfers and transfer rumours.

So far:

Scott Parker - West Ham
Nani, Anderson, Hargreaves - Man Utd
Sidwell, Pizzaro - Chelsea
Muntari - Portsmouth

That's all I can remember, except Leeds have released Sullivan and Crainey. Apparently Villa have bid £7m for Reo-Coker, although why anyone would want him in their team, i'll never know why.
Tue 03/07/07 at 11:26
Regular
It looks like Garcia's going to sign for Atletico for around £3.5M.

Nice that we'd sell a player to them for a fair price, yet have to pay a good £10M over the odds when the tables are turned.
Mon 02/07/07 at 17:41
Regular
Ok so now Arsene has spent all £16million of the Henry money, plus £250,000 on a Croatian national from Brazil called Eduardo da Silva.

He does sound good. 34 goals in 32 games last season and has been Croatian top goal scorer for the last 2 seasons by a mile...... could this be the answer to the questions. "where can we find a reliable goal scorer" and "who can replace Henry" I bloody hope so.
Sun 01/07/07 at 17:42
Regular
How about this one then - Torres or Bent + £11M?

It's clear who's done the better business, regardless of who's the better player.
Sat 30/06/07 at 22:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I have to disagree, i'd take Torres over Bent anyday. Leeds are getting rid of Kevin Nicholls to Preston, thank God for that, and Ian Moore, another useless acquistion of Blackwell, is off to Chester.
Sat 30/06/07 at 17:03
Regular
Nah, he's not that good.

He scored 14 goals last season, and about the same the season before. There seems to be some belief that he's world class. He's not. He could be moulded into world class, but for me that shouldn't cost anywhere near £27M.

Darren Bent is as good, I assure you. They're both quick strikers with a good first touch and an impressive leap. The difference is, for the two seasons Bent has played in the Prem, his stats have been better.
Sat 30/06/07 at 15:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Torres is a class act. I think he is worth about what Liverpool paid for him, nd he is far better than someone like Darren Bent. Liverpool needed a striker and for me they've bought a very, very good one.
Sat 30/06/07 at 14:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That was his buyout clause price, was it not? I think the move is more to show Liverpool's intent. They want to make a big move and show they are challengers. They also didn't want to wait for Torres' contract to run out and get in a bidding war with a lot of other clubs.
Sat 30/06/07 at 12:45
Regular
Torres to Liverpool now confirmed, £27M.

He's a decent enough player but £27M is far too much, I'd value him more around the £15M mark. He had a couple of good seasons but that was over two years ago now and his recent performances for Atletico have been fairly average.

I can't imagine what we'd pay if Darren Bent was Spanish who, by the way, signed for Spurs yesterday for £16.5M.
Fri 29/06/07 at 19:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Birmingham have just made one of the shrewdest signings so far in my opinion, Oliver Kapo from Juventus. This guy can be a class act and is a great player for a team like Birmingham. Expect big things of him.
Tue 26/06/07 at 09:01
Regular
Looks like we m9ght end up with Tevez. He is good but he is not Henry.....and what an ugly s**t.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.