GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahhh help! What should I do! :S"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
I have a stupid pet cat and she went out hunting as usual and brought in a pigeon! It was totally alive but it couldn't fly and has one mangled leg :S I tried to put it outside but the cat just went up to it again since it could move, I tried to put it on my bedroom window sill but it just rolled of and I had to quickly catch it!:S After that I held it in my hands with my hands wide open and it still wouldn't fly off after about 10 minutes. It just kept cawing and breathing heavily. I put it in an old cage with some bird seed and water for now but I'm not sure what to do. I can't keep it as it's a filthy dirty pigeon (female as it's light grey) and I'm not sure if a vet could do anything. All the vets will be closed by now anyway so even if it's the best idea I wont be able to get it there until tomorrow when it's dead:S Anyone with any ideas could you please reply.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 30/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I have a stupid pet cat and she went out hunting as usual and brought in a pigeon! It was totally alive but it couldn't fly and has one mangled leg :S I tried to put it outside but the cat just went up to it again since it could move, I tried to put it on my bedroom window sill but it just rolled of and I had to quickly catch it!:S After that I held it in my hands with my hands wide open and it still wouldn't fly off after about 10 minutes. It just kept cawing and breathing heavily. I put it in an old cage with some bird seed and water for now but I'm not sure what to do. I can't keep it as it's a filthy dirty pigeon (female as it's light grey) and I'm not sure if a vet could do anything. All the vets will be closed by now anyway so even if it's the best idea I wont be able to get it there until tomorrow when it's dead:S Anyone with any ideas could you please reply.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.