GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahhh help! What should I do! :S"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
I have a stupid pet cat and she went out hunting as usual and brought in a pigeon! It was totally alive but it couldn't fly and has one mangled leg :S I tried to put it outside but the cat just went up to it again since it could move, I tried to put it on my bedroom window sill but it just rolled of and I had to quickly catch it!:S After that I held it in my hands with my hands wide open and it still wouldn't fly off after about 10 minutes. It just kept cawing and breathing heavily. I put it in an old cage with some bird seed and water for now but I'm not sure what to do. I can't keep it as it's a filthy dirty pigeon (female as it's light grey) and I'm not sure if a vet could do anything. All the vets will be closed by now anyway so even if it's the best idea I wont be able to get it there until tomorrow when it's dead:S Anyone with any ideas could you please reply.
Mon 31/03/03 at 18:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
We had a small bird, a sparrow I think. We kept it for a night, as our cat wanted to mank it good (yup). It died though.
Mon 31/03/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It's a happy ending:D The bird was actually a Fledgling and a very young one at that so it couldn't leave the nest or fly (thus my cat caught it). It turns out it's feathers simply hadn't grown and none were lost. Best of all it was only in shock and no injurys were found when the RSPCA took it away.
Mon 31/03/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Couldn't you have trained it to become your minion of darkness? Imagine what you could have done! Oh, the possibilities, muhahahahaha.
Mon 31/03/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I found an injured pigeon in my garden when I was young, it had a manked up wing and couldnt fly. We kept it in the garage for a few days and fed it some seed stuff and after a few days it flew off. However it flew back a few hours later to be fed again! Cheeky git.
Mon 31/03/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Intriguing idea...whatever floats yer boat!
Mon 31/03/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Carefully nurse it to health.
Then stuff it up your pipe and walk about making little wings with your elbows tucked into your sides and going "Look at me, I'm a pidgeon"
Mon 31/03/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ah you see, that was aaaaaaaaaalll an illusion. I said that Tóm was MY brother, everyone then assumed that I was HIS brother too ;-)

I remember when my cat, Barney, caught and killed a magpie. The next day, all its magpie friends came back and battered the crap out of him (no word of a lie!) He had to have an operation to drain an absess on his head. Needless to say, he never tried that particular trick again.
Mon 31/03/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
This may sound stupid, but pidgeon pie is allways nice:)

Just take it to a vet, our cat (when it was a kitten) tried to attack a fully grown seagull on our roof, needless to say, the cat came off worst.
Sun 30/03/03 at 21:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
Now that you've fixed up your tagline :-D

I won't forget. I think.
Sun 30/03/03 at 21:19
"slightlyshortertagl"
Yes there are, not

or something...

I seem to remember you coming here and saying you are Tom's Brother...

muuuuhhhh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.