GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Become a Nintendo Elite!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 21:19
Regular
If you read my story GTA 5 (okay I admit, the title was a blatant attempt at getting lots of people th read it...) which stood for 'The Gone To America 5' then you'll know there were five elite Nintys...

These were myself, Cooky, Ev][L~Dark, Tiltawhirl, and Strafex.

If you want to become a Nintendo Elite, (and expand our ranks to six...) then audition here for a part in my next story (I dunno when I'll write the next one, but the winner will be in it...)

To enter, simply write down a strength and weakness for yourself. And these must be stuff that could be applied easily in a story. ie. no superpowers...

It's probably better to have funny stuff...

Oh, and the five already in the Nintendo Elite cannot enter, and you aren't too likely to get picked if you are a just arrived or a new newbie but feel free to try...
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:17
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
O, my apologies.
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:58
Regular
It's a story he's writing, it's not what he thinks is the real "Nintendo elite".
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:57
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Sibs, no offence, but this is pretty pathetic. You've been here something like 62 days which isn't all that long. What I wanna know is who or what gives YOU the right to decide who's a 'Nintendo Elite' and who isn't? The Nintendo Popularity Contest, on the otherhand, is different, because everyone get's to vote.
Nintendo Elite? I think not!
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
remember people, I'm still open to bribes. All your GADs could come in handy...

;-)
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I suppose I'll have to audition for it...
Tue 04/12/01 at 20:58
Regular
Well me streanth errrrrrr is errmmmm is I can sing that song 'daddy cool' and my weakness is ermmmmmmm...mmmm...mmm
I don't hav a gamecube !!!
Tue 04/12/01 at 20:48
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
hmmm... kepp trying...

AfroJoe, You didn't get in cos I put in the people I'd talked to and liked most on Ninty forum, (and me too!), not the people who are on most, or know the most. Call it favouritism, or whatever, but hey I'm writing these stories (or I will be...)

so keep trying.

Closing date... TBA... (much like GC Europe release...)
Tue 04/12/01 at 19:45
That mask you wear could drastically limit your field of vision.
Tue 04/12/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Well.

I used to be around here quite a lot, but have drifted away from here :o(

Advantages? Well I can basically whip anyone at Excitebike. Don't believe me? Ask RawisAndy (If thats his name anymore) Or dig up my old topic which showed me within 4 days of getting Excitebike I was putting up times of 1:46's on Lefty Mill. Impressive huh :) (Thats for 2 laps By The Way :op)

I also beat the GC winning Excitebike time. :o( Shame, I could have a GC on its way to me :o(

Disadvantages? Meh, You find one, you tell me :o)
Tue 04/12/01 at 19:30
But I have no strengths or weaknesses. That could prove to be my most valuable asset, as well as my vulnerable factor.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.