GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Become a Nintendo Elite!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 21:19
Regular
If you read my story GTA 5 (okay I admit, the title was a blatant attempt at getting lots of people th read it...) which stood for 'The Gone To America 5' then you'll know there were five elite Nintys...

These were myself, Cooky, Ev][L~Dark, Tiltawhirl, and Strafex.

If you want to become a Nintendo Elite, (and expand our ranks to six...) then audition here for a part in my next story (I dunno when I'll write the next one, but the winner will be in it...)

To enter, simply write down a strength and weakness for yourself. And these must be stuff that could be applied easily in a story. ie. no superpowers...

It's probably better to have funny stuff...

Oh, and the five already in the Nintendo Elite cannot enter, and you aren't too likely to get picked if you are a just arrived or a new newbie but feel free to try...
Thu 06/12/01 at 09:22
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I think this should be made official!

And the Nintendo Elite should get a new colour!

:)
Wed 05/12/01 at 20:09
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Hmmm I have never bought any other games console other than a Nintendo one! I perswade a few people to get an N64 (so I could swap games). I can type while playing the n64 through my computer, so I can play games while chattin here, it just takes longer to type! At the moment I am playing Perfect Dark! (which I have completed including 4 player chalenges). I can pick up nearly any game and give the person who owns it a run for their money (which they soon normaly lose to me). One bad thing is that I actually played on a PS because my sister could complete the game so I did it for her. But it reassured me I never want to get a playstation! EVER!!!
Wed 05/12/01 at 17:48
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
kingklik wrote:
> Sibs, I didn't realise it was for a story. OK? Let the fun continue! :)

yeah, I know, don't think I was having a pop at you or anything.

:-)
Wed 05/12/01 at 16:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
]-[ØM€®§ Odyssey wrote:
> 1.Cool Name

2.Can eat tonnes of radioactive donuts in one bite.

3.Goes on
> the best journeys, with his best friends, the Elites.

4.I have a great sense
> of humour.

5.Well what else can I say except....

I AM Great!!!!!!!!

Yeah but you also replied to Qunix's post, quoting it, which to up piles of SR space and also making you a spammer big style.

Also I wouldn't mind being in your story. Sorry about before. I like kingklik didn't realise it was for a story.
Wed 05/12/01 at 15:55
Regular
"the burning sky"
1.Cool Name

2.Can eat tonnes of radioactive donuts in one bite.

3.Goes on the best journeys, with his best friends, the Elites.

4.I have a great sense of humour.

5.Well what else can I say except....

I AM Great!!!!!!!!
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:58
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I can fire a gun, with my nostril!!! I can't fire a gun with my hand, weird that. So, am I in?
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:48
Regular
I demand to be in the story....I may not be around here much, but hopefully some of you have noticed my greater presence than in the past. I used to be a frequent visitor, but since my N64 ded in my opinion I have been lacking any interest in the world of the Ninty :) Of coursew that will all change once I have my copy of Super Smash Bros Melee and my brand new Gamecube :-D
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
GasMask wrote:
Advantages? Well I can basically whip anyone at Excitebike. Don't believe
> me? Ask RawisAndy (If thats his name anymore)

Hey RawisAndy!

Nope looks like he changed his name :-P

I changed it yonks ago anyway.

Oh and beat me?

Yeah fraid he did, god damn hippy him :-)

I got about 1:46:42 (I think that's right) for two laps of Leftys Mill, but that's beside the point.
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:40
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Sibs, I didn't realise it was for a story. OK? Let the fun continue! :)
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:27
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
sheesh, didn't mean to make enemies over it...

It's just some fun for my stories... It's not like I'm gonna announce it and demand a new colour for our name (maybe crap brown as the notables are pee yellow :D) then prance around telling everyone I'm elite and they're not. It's a bit of fun and if you wanna be in my next story then apply.

If not, then don't and you can laugh at my pathetic attempts to write silly little stories.

;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.