GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LINKIN PARK ARE NOT A BOYBAND!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 22:20
Regular
Let me just get one thing straight: I am extremely FED UP to hear people constantly critisising Linkin Park and their music, even when they've hardly listened to any of their music, let alone their album Hybrid Theory, which is amazing!!! And they certainly ARE NOT a manufactured boyband like Westlife or Nsync for example!!!!

It's hard to manufacture a group of friends who've known each other for most of their lives and have been in a band together for several years now!! The only exception is Chester Bennington, who came along to complete the jigsaw puzzle as they changed their name from Xero to Hybrid Theory. Then when they discoverd there already was a band called Hybrid Theory, they changed to Linkin Park signed up with (in my opinion) a bad choice in a record label. They could become a much heavier band, but the contract they've signed with WBA (not West Brom!!) only allows them to create certain styles of music. Yes they write everything, music and lyrics as they're no some weak pop group who need a manager while the group learns to dance with random people!!

I also hate Slipknot!!! And I think Blink 182 are gay!!! Especially after they run around naked with each other and they sound really annoying!! And how can 9 men in masks be ONE band??? That includes 4 drummers!!!!
Sun 09/12/01 at 12:02
"Uzi Lover"
MISTERHAPPY: What do you think of NEO'S 'Thriller'?
Sun 09/12/01 at 11:39
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Mystique wrote:
> so we all agree linkin park are gay?
good lets change the subject

monkeys in
> tutus invading france..with sexy results

I don't think the monkeys would make it as far as the French coastline. They would have already been gunged as part of TV Boy's extensive gunging program..
Sun 09/12/01 at 11:15
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> You're annoying me. A lot.

Who do you mean? Or do you mean everyone...?

:-)
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
so we all agree linkin park are gay?
good lets change the subject

monkeys in tutus invading france..with sexy results
Sat 08/12/01 at 18:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
You're annoying me. A lot.
Sat 08/12/01 at 00:08
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
And I only said Linkin Park signed a contract
> that only allows them to play certain kinds of music because of something i
> heard in a chat room. But he did hate Linkin Park (who RULE!!) and he may have
> been lying.

But the fact is: The're not manufactured, i can't spell
> everything right, i don't care bout Slipknot, and Linkin Park are a great band,
> with LOADS of potential!!!

Ah, but if they DID sign a contract detailing what music they can/can't play what does that tell you about them? They are willing to sacrifice fulfilling their potential so they can instead become commercially successful. Not very true to the kind of 'anti-establishment', 'rebel' image they try to create is it?
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:29
Regular
They are a band with boys in, so i'm guessing that means they're a boy band :b
Fri 07/12/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
SLIPKNOT SUCK!!! I hate them!!

And I only said Linkin Park signed a contract that only allows them to play certain kinds of music because of something i heard in a chat room. But he did hate Linkin Park (who RULE!!) and he may have been lying.

But the fact is: The're not manufactured, i can't spell everything right, i don't care bout Slipknot, and Linkin Park are a great band, with LOADS of potential!!!
Fri 07/12/01 at 19:28
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> Nik wrote:
> if anyone thinks that linkin park are a boy band they aren't
> music fans becuse
> there not#

THANK YOU!! Someone who agrees with me
> (sort of?).

Music (nu-metal) fans would be supporting Linkin Park and
> defending them from these false aquisations, claiming they're a manufactured
> boyband, as they wouldn't believe a manufactured band could be clasified as a
> band creating 'nu-metal. 'It's just not possible!!!', they'd say.

If you
> listen to their album (Hybrid Theory) then you'd insantly know they're NOT a
> manufactured boyband!!

The truth is there's no way something 'so false',
> could create something 'so good', like 'Hybrid Theory'!!

Your welcome i mean come on if you can call linkin park a boy band you can call Slipnot a boy band but they aren't as good as Linkin Park
Fri 07/12/01 at 18:43
linkin park ROX!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.