GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear, exam time !! :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
Oh no, its that time of the evening, when I have just realised that tomorrow is my GCSE science modular test which plays a small but still significant part of my GCSE. Whoops, I haven't revised. At all. Yet.

I hate exams, they disrupt my delicate lifestyle of gaming and sleeping, with the occasional meal interlinked. They are pointless, and I think they should be abolished. Luckily, it is the day before, not the day after the masses of games are released this Friday, so I might be able to slip in some revision before i do some more sleeping. But, I hate exams, and they serve no purpose but to disrupt the gamers' ecosystem
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
How old are you, 1/2 Pint?
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:15
Science 5
Maths 4
English 4.
I was the best out of the girls.
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:12
5,5,5.U?
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:11
What scores did you get in yr 6?
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:09
I`ve only got a few exams this year.THE SATS!!

They`re next year so i got loads of spare time.
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:07
I am not lokking forward to going into year ten,still two years away I'm just gonna relax and....oh damn I've got a science essay to do!
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:01
Regular
"¬_¬"
The only bit I was unsure about was the first question. The wording was so unclear, and the answer that would be right was actually wrong. It thinks that when a metal reacts with an acid it forms a metal salt and water!!! My exercise book, teacher and revision guide all say they for a metal salt and hydrogen! I also had a Statistics mock, which was alright.
Thu 29/11/01 at 17:59
Regular
"¬_¬"
DeltaJava wrote:
> ½pint wrote:
> The GCSEs have changed this year. for example, in
> French and German speaking
> tests it is totally different (and much
> harder

Thank heavens I left last year then. I also hear that you can't use
> dictionaries in the exam this year.

You can't use dictionaries. Anyway, I finished my GCSE modular and it was really easy. Knew everything on the Humans as Organisms, and most on the Metals. Higher tier, naturally too.
Thu 29/11/01 at 12:24
Regular
"I confused?"
I'm lucky I've got my 5 GCSE's and I can tell you the day that you get out of that exam room for the last time is the best feeling in the world. and you get to shout stuff at your teachers.
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:41
"period drama"
i'm doing the higher tier, naturally.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.