GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear, exam time !! :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
Oh no, its that time of the evening, when I have just realised that tomorrow is my GCSE science modular test which plays a small but still significant part of my GCSE. Whoops, I haven't revised. At all. Yet.

I hate exams, they disrupt my delicate lifestyle of gaming and sleeping, with the occasional meal interlinked. They are pointless, and I think they should be abolished. Luckily, it is the day before, not the day after the masses of games are released this Friday, so I might be able to slip in some revision before i do some more sleeping. But, I hate exams, and they serve no purpose but to disrupt the gamers' ecosystem
Sun 03/10/10 at 17:28
Regular
hello father :D xxxxx
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
dick Dastardly and his wrote:
> Dosen't the bloke on the fron ton the half life box look like a fool.

He may look like a fool, but he was crafted by Stephen King, and is the only game-hero who wears glasses
Fri 30/11/01 at 14:04
Regular
"I confused?"
Dosen't the bloke on the fron ton the half life box look like a fool.
Fri 30/11/01 at 14:03
Regular
"¬_¬"
Don't worry, its ½pint to the rescue!

Half Life is great, but I think if you have it on the PC, you should get Agent Under Fire. AUF is a completely new game, and is exclusive to the PS2, making conversions unlikely.

But, In the long run, they are both great, so it is your call
Fri 30/11/01 at 14:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Have you played HalfLife on PC? If you haven't, get it. It's the Daddy of all FPSs.

If you have played it on PC, get it anyway. Just for that retro feel...
Fri 30/11/01 at 14:00
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
I've pre-ordered SSX Tricky and am buying THPS3 and 007 in Agent Under Fire. But I don't know whether I should buy Half Life instead, as they are both really good and I really like FPS's.

Please help.
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:43
Regular
"¬_¬"
Mystique wrote:
> ½pint wrote:
> is being released tomorror: Tony Hawk's 3, Halflife,
> 007 agent under fire, SSX
> tricky, Shaun Palmers + more.

you're buying
> them all!?

Oh, I wish that I could buy them all, but I am only a teenager and I'm stretched to buy one. However, my dad pre-ordered be Tony Hawks 3, so I'll probably get SSX tricky 2morro.
Thu 29/11/01 at 23:13
Regular
Ah we got boffs here.... :D
Thu 29/11/01 at 23:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
EggsHams suck...
Thu 29/11/01 at 23:01
Regular
Well GL!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.