GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear, exam time !! :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
Oh no, its that time of the evening, when I have just realised that tomorrow is my GCSE science modular test which plays a small but still significant part of my GCSE. Whoops, I haven't revised. At all. Yet.

I hate exams, they disrupt my delicate lifestyle of gaming and sleeping, with the occasional meal interlinked. They are pointless, and I think they should be abolished. Luckily, it is the day before, not the day after the masses of games are released this Friday, so I might be able to slip in some revision before i do some more sleeping. But, I hate exams, and they serve no purpose but to disrupt the gamers' ecosystem
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Oops, I forgot all about HalfLife getting released tomorrow. I was torn between MGS2 or Burnout and went for Burnout.

Damn...
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:28
Regular
½pint wrote:
> is being released tomorror: Tony Hawk's 3, Halflife, 007 agent under fire, SSX
> tricky, Shaun Palmers + more.

you're buying them all!?
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:23
Regular
"¬_¬"
AHHH, stop all this talk of tests and exams, or i might come down with some sort of post-exam disease. I'm just glad that such a large roster of amazing games is being released tomorror: Tony Hawk's 3, Halflife, 007 agent under fire, SSX tricky, Shaun Palmers + more. Yay!
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:13
Regular
I got 5,5,5 on Yr5 and 8,8,8 on Yr9. =p
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:10
Regular
½pint wrote:
> Do i sense a touch of mockery?

ahh you are learning fast newbie grasshopper
soon you will learn the ways of the forums and be like a ninja in the mist.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:04
Regular
"¬_¬"
Do i sense a touch of mockery?
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
½pint wrote:
Seriously!!! No joke!!!

i wasnt laughing
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
"¬_¬"
Please note, I said the EXTENSION papers were hard. They were still easy enough to grant me a level 8 though, as you only need about 18% on the Maths and Science for level 8, and about 30% for EP. The normal papers were extremely easy. One of my mates fell asleep for the English paper, but he still got a level 5. He wrote 3 words. Seriously!!! No joke!!!
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:21
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
½pint wrote:
> I'm 15, in Yr. 10. I had my
> SATS last year, got 8, 8 and 8. I took all the extension papers, and they were
> quite hard.

Well, THAT's built up my confidence. I'm 14 and about to take my Y9 SATs!
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:52
Regular
"¬_¬"
I'm not that good at English, its just that our SATS were marked very poorly; my friend who is a major bof got a level 3 because his handwriting was illegible. Therefore all levels were put up, and mine went from a 7 to an 8. I only found out at the beginning of this school year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.