GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear, exam time !! :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
Oh no, its that time of the evening, when I have just realised that tomorrow is my GCSE science modular test which plays a small but still significant part of my GCSE. Whoops, I haven't revised. At all. Yet.

I hate exams, they disrupt my delicate lifestyle of gaming and sleeping, with the occasional meal interlinked. They are pointless, and I think they should be abolished. Luckily, it is the day before, not the day after the masses of games are released this Friday, so I might be able to slip in some revision before i do some more sleeping. But, I hate exams, and they serve no purpose but to disrupt the gamers' ecosystem
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
"¬_¬"
Oh no, its that time of the evening, when I have just realised that tomorrow is my GCSE science modular test which plays a small but still significant part of my GCSE. Whoops, I haven't revised. At all. Yet.

I hate exams, they disrupt my delicate lifestyle of gaming and sleeping, with the occasional meal interlinked. They are pointless, and I think they should be abolished. Luckily, it is the day before, not the day after the masses of games are released this Friday, so I might be able to slip in some revision before i do some more sleeping. But, I hate exams, and they serve no purpose but to disrupt the gamers' ecosystem
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I have the exact same thing tomorrow as well. Humans as organisms and Metals. Displacment and all sorts :o( Its real GCSE's but I think they only count towards about 5% or something really low like that.

Still they are real GCSE's and must be done :o( Im sorta revising now. ;o)
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:11
Regular
i will have to go and revise in a min DAMN forgot
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hm, our first modular exam is a week today..each module exam is worth about 2.5%, so don't worry too much.
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:13
Heh heh. I remember them... I got 31 out of 36 for Humans as Organisms, and 33 out of 36 for Metals. Woo hoo! Good luck, by the way, even though they're really easy.
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:15
Regular
Whats this? Modules for GCSE's? This makes me feel old, I just had one big exam + coursework....
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:17
Regular
"¬_¬"
Thanks for the support, I got Humans as organisms and metals. In the little mocks we did in class I got 30/36 and 22/36, but I'm bad at metals because my teacher couldn't teach. I hope I do well, I got a proper statistics mock in the afternoon too, followed by a Japanese alphabet exam. AHHHHH.
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:18
Regular
"¬_¬"
The GCSEs have changed this year. for example, in French and German speaking tests it is totally different (and much harder)
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Stryke wrote:
> Whats this? Modules for GCSE's? This makes me feel old, I just had one big exam
> + coursework....

Same here, what's all this other module crap?
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:25
½pint wrote:
> The GCSEs have changed this year. for example, in French and German speaking
> tests it is totally different (and much harder

Thank heavens I left last year then. I also hear that you can't use dictionaries in the exam this year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.