GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin or Rogue Squadron 2 - Rogue Leader"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/04/03 at 14:21
Regular
Virgin are having a sale. I have a voucher. I can get one of these games with my voucher. Which one?

I have heard that Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin are really enjoyable but pretty short games. I was looking for a racing game like Wave Race but that wasn't included in the Players Choice range. (??)

I had Rouge Leader the first one like but after I completed it I sold it. Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion look like those type of games. (Complete it then sell) I want something that I can keep coming back to like.

Anyway. Its either one of these games. So, which should I go for?
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you cant complete Star Wars, you just arent hardcore.
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:32
Regular
That's because it's so damn hard
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Star Wars probably has the longevity of Luigis Mansion and Pikmin put together. I'd go with star wars.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Pikmin, I thought Star Wars was crap!

Nice graphics but I can't stand that Sci Fi ****, in fact I don't know why I even bought it now. I got to about level 4, didn't touch for months then sold it for like a tenner one day.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:58
Regular
Yep. Didn't I make it clear?
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:48
Regular
Pikmin, you say?
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:46
Regular
Star Wars
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ive not played that Rogue Squadron 2 game so I cant comment.

Luigi - Its fun and all but I got stuck on it easy enough and it was very frustrating not knowing what the hell to do next. Sucking gets a little tedious but can be fun. Its annoying when youre sucking a big boss up and a little ghosty mouse comes and gets under your feet... then the boss goes. Good game though.

Pikmin - God damn this is fun. Organise your little Pikmin to do things for you, build bridges, collect parts, defeat bugs, knock down walls... so much fun. Explore a garden type thing collecting more Pikmin and ship parts as you go. Damn good.

Id choose Pikmin over Luigi.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:02
Regular
Pikmin if you like experimenting with games, and taking a while to master them. And the finding you've completed the game and you don't want to do it again.

Luigi's if you like sucking.

Star Wars if you want to get into a habit of hitting things and swearing a lot.
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:55
Regular
How much are Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion going for?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.