GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin or Rogue Squadron 2 - Rogue Leader"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/04/03 at 14:21
Regular
Virgin are having a sale. I have a voucher. I can get one of these games with my voucher. Which one?

I have heard that Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin are really enjoyable but pretty short games. I was looking for a racing game like Wave Race but that wasn't included in the Players Choice range. (??)

I had Rouge Leader the first one like but after I completed it I sold it. Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion look like those type of games. (Complete it then sell) I want something that I can keep coming back to like.

Anyway. Its either one of these games. So, which should I go for?
Mon 14/04/03 at 21:58
Regular
Actually there are some 'bosses' that carry ship parts.

Like the yellow spider thing with the really long legs in the cave level.
Mon 14/04/03 at 21:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Those aren't parts - those are Pikmin multiply thingys. The bugs steal them from you.
Mon 14/04/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I got 3 parts in one Pikmin day today.

Why was one of those little bugs carrying a part?
Mon 14/04/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Oh yea, and Virgin peoples are actually helpful.

Dont ask why, they just are.

First people that actually know something about games.
Mon 14/04/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Got Pikmin today, excellent stuff.

They are *only* having a sale in Virgin MEGASTORES. As I found out today which made me go on a diversion stylee.

Erm.. on their site they say that TS2, SSBM, Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin and Rouge Squad are all £18.99. The pompey one just has Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin and SSBM in player choice at £19.99.

Still.

Pikmin is great.

Girlfriend loves it too :o)
Mon 14/04/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Rogue Leader or Pikmin.

Luigi's Mansion gets boring after a short while and it's a very easy game to complete.
Mon 14/04/03 at 18:49
Regular
"zelda champion"
get pikmin
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Dr Duck wrote:

>
> And the bath-tub :^)

Best ever :o)
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:15
Regular
The fear element wears off well before you finish the first play-through though.

Still, pleanty of impressive insanity effects (even if it is lame waiting for the game to let you off the ceiling) and excellent gameplay.

And the bath-tub :^)
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:12
Regular
"past,present&future"
ED is ok but gets very tedious and lacking in action in places.

I loved it for two days, with 8hr overnight sessions, then got very bored about 3/4 of the way through, finishing it was a chore.

I think everyone should play through it, but if you go in expecting a 'greatest ever game' you could well be disappointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.