GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart - Who do you wanna see in it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
On the Snes, "Super Mario Kart"'s line up was this:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Donkey Kong Jr, Bowser, Koopa Troppa, Yoshi.

The Line up wasn't bad for the Snes since it had D.K Jr first appearence since his only game (Donkey Kong Jr).

On the N64, "Mario Kart 64" had D.K Jr and Koopa Troppa replaced for Wario and Donkey Kong. It was a slight change to the original line up.

On the GBA, "Mario Kart: Super Circuit" had the same Line up as the one on the N64, so here is my question:

What characters from Video game companies (eg Nintendo, Rare, Capcom, Sega etc) would you like to see Mario and Co race in the next Mario Kart game (after the GC version as it's finshed)?

OK, they may never appear, but who would you really like to see (Personally, either Waluigi or Knuckles would be fine) fire red shells at Mario's Motor?

Send in your opinions now!!
Wed 16/04/03 at 14:04
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I don't know why I said "Mario Kart", so how about an all star Nintendo racing game (like smash bros on wheels).
Wed 16/04/03 at 14:21
Regular
"  "
I hope they make the Karts handle well, and not skid around so much. The engines need to sound fierce, raagh! Also, I'd like to see most of the cast from Smash Bros, but not those annoying twin baby things. Eugh!
Wed 16/04/03 at 14:25
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
El Nå†ßu© wrote:
"Also, I'd like to see most of the cast from Smash Bros, but not those annoying twin baby things.

Eugh!"

If the Ice climbers are in that game, it'll be totally ruined (besides, does anyone EVEN play as them in SSBM? I find them to hard to control).
Wed 16/04/03 at 14:43
Regular
I would love to see banjo kazooie in the mario kart games

as he's a bear and the others a bird there strengh would be unbelievable....

Well thats what i say and im stickin to it.
Wed 16/04/03 at 14:51
Regular
THERE WILL NOT BE ANY RARE CHARACTERS IN NINTENDO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 16/04/03 at 14:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Anyone remember the Sonic kart game? I never bought it, but wish I had now.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:04
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Whitestripes wrote:
> THERE WILL NOT BE ANY RARE CHARACTERS IN NINTENDO
> GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your half right, they won't appear in Gamecube games, but they might in gba games (eg Donkey Kong Country and possibly Banjo-Kazooie).
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:06
Regular
No, I am totally right.

Donkey Kong is a Nintendo character.

And Banjo is not a Nintendo game.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:08
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Blank wrote:
> Anyone remember the Sonic kart game? I never bought it, but wish I had
> now.

If you mean Sonic R, I have got that for PC and Mario Kart kicks it to the kerb.

If you mean Sonic drift 1+2 for the sega gamegear, than no (although according to sega, if you buy Sonic adventure DX for the 'cube, you get 12 sonic gamegear games for free, including Sonic drift 1+2).
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
How about the N64 tracks? Or revamped Snes tracks. I thought Mario Kart 64 lacked tracks. It only had about 20. We need more Nintendo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.