GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart - Who do you wanna see in it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
On the Snes, "Super Mario Kart"'s line up was this:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Donkey Kong Jr, Bowser, Koopa Troppa, Yoshi.

The Line up wasn't bad for the Snes since it had D.K Jr first appearence since his only game (Donkey Kong Jr).

On the N64, "Mario Kart 64" had D.K Jr and Koopa Troppa replaced for Wario and Donkey Kong. It was a slight change to the original line up.

On the GBA, "Mario Kart: Super Circuit" had the same Line up as the one on the N64, so here is my question:

What characters from Video game companies (eg Nintendo, Rare, Capcom, Sega etc) would you like to see Mario and Co race in the next Mario Kart game (after the GC version as it's finshed)?

OK, they may never appear, but who would you really like to see (Personally, either Waluigi or Knuckles would be fine) fire red shells at Mario's Motor?

Send in your opinions now!!
Tue 15/04/03 at 21:38
Regular
it takes time to make a game! they have only had them about ayear and they only make top games, so it takes time
Tue 15/04/03 at 21:59
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I think Rare will make some great games for the X-BOX, but at the moment, there isn't even any proof of them making anything for the console.

As a fan of Rare for 7 years, I think they should never been sold to Microsoft, at least they still make GBA games (eg Donkey Kong Country).

Anyway, the whole Banjo vs Mario debate could be settled with some red shells and banana skins in "a" Mario Kart game (everyone pray taht it may happen)
Wed 16/04/03 at 01:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ashley wrote:
> they only make top games

*COUGH*
Starfox
*COUGH*
Wed 16/04/03 at 06:20
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
TÞhi wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
>
> *COUGH*
> Starfox
> *COUGH*

exactly. top games
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It'll probably be 10, 12 or 14 racers in it.

Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Peach, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Koopa Troopa.

That'll be the line-up, if there's ten. I hope.
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:38
"For the horde!!!!"
This will be a good line up I think:

-Mario
-Luigi
-Toad
-Peach
-Yoshi
-DK
-Bowser
-Wario
-Samus
-Link
-Kirby
-Kooper Trooper

awww 12 drivers would be cool.
Wed 16/04/03 at 11:36
Regular
flaaghra!!!! wrote:
> TÞhi wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
>
> *COUGH*
> Starfox Adventures
> *COUGH*
>
> exactly. top games

Maybe it makes more sense now? Oh, and they spent about 4-5 years on it I believe, so it should be a damn good game...
Wed 16/04/03 at 11:40
Regular
Fiery Salamander wrote:

> -Samus
> -Link
> -Kirby

I must have missed it, what Mario game were they in?
Wed 16/04/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
How about Link
Wed 16/04/03 at 12:13
Regular
See my post below

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.