GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart - Who do you wanna see in it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
On the Snes, "Super Mario Kart"'s line up was this:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Donkey Kong Jr, Bowser, Koopa Troppa, Yoshi.

The Line up wasn't bad for the Snes since it had D.K Jr first appearence since his only game (Donkey Kong Jr).

On the N64, "Mario Kart 64" had D.K Jr and Koopa Troppa replaced for Wario and Donkey Kong. It was a slight change to the original line up.

On the GBA, "Mario Kart: Super Circuit" had the same Line up as the one on the N64, so here is my question:

What characters from Video game companies (eg Nintendo, Rare, Capcom, Sega etc) would you like to see Mario and Co race in the next Mario Kart game (after the GC version as it's finshed)?

OK, they may never appear, but who would you really like to see (Personally, either Waluigi or Knuckles would be fine) fire red shells at Mario's Motor?

Send in your opinions now!!
Tue 15/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
On the Snes, "Super Mario Kart"'s line up was this:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Donkey Kong Jr, Bowser, Koopa Troppa, Yoshi.

The Line up wasn't bad for the Snes since it had D.K Jr first appearence since his only game (Donkey Kong Jr).

On the N64, "Mario Kart 64" had D.K Jr and Koopa Troppa replaced for Wario and Donkey Kong. It was a slight change to the original line up.

On the GBA, "Mario Kart: Super Circuit" had the same Line up as the one on the N64, so here is my question:

What characters from Video game companies (eg Nintendo, Rare, Capcom, Sega etc) would you like to see Mario and Co race in the next Mario Kart game (after the GC version as it's finshed)?

OK, they may never appear, but who would you really like to see (Personally, either Waluigi or Knuckles would be fine) fire red shells at Mario's Motor?

Send in your opinions now!!
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I think Mario Kart is more of a Nintendo characters only thing.

Kind of the lovable ones that you can kill by jumping on their head, hence why we haven't really seen Link in a Kart yet.

I'd really like to see Koopa Trooper make an appearance but maybe some secret characers to unlock would be excellent, such as Sonic, Link and so on.
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:18
Regular
I love mario kart ... one of the best multiplayer games and good fun on your own. I just hope it has 2 player Grand prix mode... i cant wait
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:18
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
If theres 1 person i would pick it would be kirby cuz hes never been in a mario kart game b4 I think.
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I just wanna see more varitey of characters, Past and Present characters i don't mind...

As long they are something too do with Nintendo... It should be in Mario Kart :)
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I can't believe the game is finished. July release here ? I'd love that and it would tie in with kids summer hols but I think SR are being a bit optimistic there....
Prehaps they just want you to pre-order ?
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Rare characters?

Rare characters?

Rare characters?

Were you born yesterday? Or at the beggining of this year? Or just after Rare stopped making games for Nintendo?
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I wouls dlike to see Mario, and Karts, in the next Mario Kart,plus some tracks to race on
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:59
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Mr No Name wrote:
I can't believe the game is finished. July release here ? I'd love
that and it would tie in with kids summer hols but I think SR are
being a bit optimistic there....
Prehaps they just want you to pre-order ?

I doubt it'll be out by July (think October as it hasn't even been released in Japan and America) but still, I can't wait (please don't screw up the PAL version Nintendo!!).
Tue 15/04/03 at 21:02
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Melancholy wrote:
> Rare characters?
>
> Rare characters?
>
> Rare characters?
>
> Were you born yesterday? Or at the beggining of this year? Or just
> after Rare stopped making games for Nintendo?

Hey, it could happen, after all, I doubt Microsoft will keep the Rare license for long as they haven't made one game yet for the X-BOX.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.