GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart - Who do you wanna see in it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
On the Snes, "Super Mario Kart"'s line up was this:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Donkey Kong Jr, Bowser, Koopa Troppa, Yoshi.

The Line up wasn't bad for the Snes since it had D.K Jr first appearence since his only game (Donkey Kong Jr).

On the N64, "Mario Kart 64" had D.K Jr and Koopa Troppa replaced for Wario and Donkey Kong. It was a slight change to the original line up.

On the GBA, "Mario Kart: Super Circuit" had the same Line up as the one on the N64, so here is my question:

What characters from Video game companies (eg Nintendo, Rare, Capcom, Sega etc) would you like to see Mario and Co race in the next Mario Kart game (after the GC version as it's finshed)?

OK, they may never appear, but who would you really like to see (Personally, either Waluigi or Knuckles would be fine) fire red shells at Mario's Motor?

Send in your opinions now!!
Sun 20/04/03 at 11:18
Mario Kart - I wanna use a digital camera and see my self in it!
Fri 18/04/03 at 09:39
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I can't see Megaman and pacman in a Mario Kart game, but Goemon, is already in a kart game (it's for the GBA), but I would like to see some Capcom, Namco and even Konami characters introduced (including him) and since Nintendo's alliance with these developers is growing, it may happen.
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:38
Regular
I'd like to see Mario Kart as the ultimate blend of Japanese legendary characters. You see Nintendo are keeping it hidden, Shigsy once mentioned Sonic may appear in it.

Imagine all the top Mario stars, Zelda, Kirby, Sonic, Goeman, Pacman, Megaman a Final Fantasy character etc... and of course this has created a closer working environment with Nintendo hence every major Japanese 3rd party (SEGA, Namco, CApcom, Konami and Squaresoft) working WITH nintendo to make a game (F Zero, Starfox, ZElda, MEtal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy).

This will attract all walks of life! But we need some serious gameplay additions so each character will need specific abilities to win the race.
Thu 17/04/03 at 23:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Maybe Nintendo could introduce a character called White Trash Daisy. That way the Princess has a decent rivalry and its gets people off Nintendo's back with their "get with the times" arguements.
Thu 17/04/03 at 23:29
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Is there anymore Mario bad guys people would like to see in next Mario Kart (eg characters like Goomba or Boo)?
Thu 17/04/03 at 23:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Those twelve Savatt suggested, along with Waluigi and Daisy (maybe not), just for a wider selection.

:-D
Thu 17/04/03 at 23:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Characters I'd like to see available...

Mario
Luigi
Princess
Toad
Yoshi
Bowser
Wario
Donkey Kong
Koopa Troopa
Goomba
Boo
Shy Guy
Thu 17/04/03 at 22:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And anyway, Smash Bros was made before Rare's departure.
Thu 17/04/03 at 22:31
"For the horde!!!!"
Ashley wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
> THERE WILL NOT BE ANY RARE CHARACTERS IN NINTENDO
> GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
> Don't see why not, Star fox and donkey kong were in smash bros

Whitestripes point is that characters like Star fox and Donkey Kong are owned by Nintendo not Rare.
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:29
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Foreman wrote:
> Here are the characters I'd like to see:
>
> Mario
> Luigi
> Wario
> Donkey Kong
> Bowser
> Peach
> Yoshi
> Toad
>
> Shadow Mario
> Waluigi
> Daisy
>
> and someone else like Goomba.

Pretty good line up, espicially the idea of shadow mario and Goomba.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.