GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MJ singing!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 19:53
Regular
Okay I have no idea why I am doing this, probably because I am bored. Anyways beack to the point. The following URL is a download of me singing. Before I post the URL I need you to take into account that in no way, shape or form can I sing. Feel free to take the mick out of me if you wish. To be honest I couldn't care less. ANyways, here it is:

www.geocities.com/mjswerve/song.wav

Enjoy.....

*please put on headphones unless you want everyone in your house laughing their heads off*

p.s Also, this happens to be quite an old song, I have't heard it for years now and I have tried to remember the words as well as I could. They are probably wrong though :)
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:08
Regular
Ah well, just before I naff off for the night I would just like to give you the *terrible* news that I may be uploading a new song tomorrow. SOmeone give me some songs they want me to.."sing"..and I will have a go. Anyways, adios everyone.
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:13
How about Steps' tragedy?
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:37
Great, and I've just installed my new sound card too. This should be interesting to listen to. Or, maybe even shocking.
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:53
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Oh dear, oh dear, entertainig it was, you should go onto pop idol!
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:11
Regular
HOwever pathetic it may have been have a look at this email I was sent from Yahoo:

Congratulations, http://www.geocities.com/mjswerve seems to
be very popular and has been receiving a large amount of traffic.
Our records indicate that you're using more than the allotted amount
of data transfer we provide for a free web site, which is 3 gigabytes
per month (measured on an hourly basis). That means that during the
past few days we had to temporarily turn your site off to keep the
bandwidth within this limit.

Wonderful news! :-D

Any more ideas for songs?
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:22
Even more funnier, I need more songs, maybe I could sell it as a comedy CD hmmm...
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:32
Regular
Nick1 wrote:
> Even more funnier, I need more songs, maybe I could sell it as a comedy CD
> hmmm...

Agreed. I sing many rubbish songs, you all make my site popular and we all make lots of money :)

Comedy Hits by MJ volume 1.....I can imagine the looks on your faces right now :-D
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:33
Imagine being on top of the pops with millions of fans screaming, hey I'd buy one :)
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:36
Regular
Nick1 wrote:
> Imagine being on top of the pops with millions of fans screaming, hey I'd buy
> one :)

Hmmmmmm, the idea of making a very poor CD seems very funny right now...no idea why but hey. I will do one more song today...I won't choose it this time though. I want you all to give me some ideas so we can make it as pathetic as possible :)
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:39
How about having wind-chimes in the background? or a harmonica?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.