GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MJ singing!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 19:53
Regular
Okay I have no idea why I am doing this, probably because I am bored. Anyways beack to the point. The following URL is a download of me singing. Before I post the URL I need you to take into account that in no way, shape or form can I sing. Feel free to take the mick out of me if you wish. To be honest I couldn't care less. ANyways, here it is:

www.geocities.com/mjswerve/song.wav

Enjoy.....

*please put on headphones unless you want everyone in your house laughing their heads off*

p.s Also, this happens to be quite an old song, I have't heard it for years now and I have tried to remember the words as well as I could. They are probably wrong though :)
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:17
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> How do you record into your computer?

with a mic
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:18
But why did you do that MJ????
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:19
Mystique wrote:
> Neo-Genetic wrote:
> How do you record into your computer?

with a mic

Where do you get 'em?
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:21
At the microphone shop :)
not really, normally a music shop
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:23
Bye!
If you see SCAMPS tell him that I'm sorry and what does he mean by 'No reason at all'.
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:25
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Neo-Genetic wrote:
> How do you record into your
> computer?

with a mic

Where do you get 'em?

you are on the special reserve website and you are asking where to get a mic from...
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol@Mark.

I would upload my rendition of Torn by Natalie Imbruglia, it's one of the 7 songs I can actually sing in tune, but unfortuneatly... I don't have a mic... and I doubt many people could stand the extreme highness of my voice when I'm singing that particular number. It's dead in tune but it's also dead on pitch too... Muah ha ha ha, I could use it as a torture.
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:32
Regular
Glad to see you all enjoyed it :) IF thats the right wrod to use :) Anyways, I have had a laugh at some of the things you've said so what I aimed to do is complete. I actually sung it again after I did that one and it was much better :P Better? Not hard really is it :)
Sat 24/11/01 at 21:36
Regular
P. O. P.

S. T. R. A. I. G. H. T.

T. O.

T. H. E.

T. O. P.
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:08
Regular
COme on people. DOwnload my wonderful voice and laugh at me. I demand you too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.