GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MJ singing!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 19:53
Regular
Okay I have no idea why I am doing this, probably because I am bored. Anyways beack to the point. The following URL is a download of me singing. Before I post the URL I need you to take into account that in no way, shape or form can I sing. Feel free to take the mick out of me if you wish. To be honest I couldn't care less. ANyways, here it is:

www.geocities.com/mjswerve/song.wav

Enjoy.....

*please put on headphones unless you want everyone in your house laughing their heads off*

p.s Also, this happens to be quite an old song, I have't heard it for years now and I have tried to remember the words as well as I could. They are probably wrong though :)
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:23
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
MJswerve wrote:
> COme on people. DOwnload my wonderful voice and laugh at me. I demand you too!

I tried to, but damn Gozilla kicked in, as I forgot to hold down Alt. I pressed "Open From Location" and Gozilla buggered it up! I tried again and now it just tries to load for ages. The snags of 56k eh? Almost got it going but Gozilla asked for your password to your site. Then, it said that it was a dead link. Right, I'm uninstalling Gozilla. Ah god it mucked up again. I've "removed" it and it still won't work! Tried to download it with Gozilla totally uninstalled and it still won't work! Ah sod it!

Firebalt.

PS. Ill try tomorrow when my computer's working!
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:25
Regular
GoZillas a SOB when it wanst to be. Go to http://www.downloadaccelerator.com instead and get that. Much more reliable. Your not missing much...other than something very funny :)
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:31
Regular
Now i know the meaning of bad singing... nah it was great...
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:32
Regular
Dr. ingo wrote:
> Now i know the meaning of bad singing... nah it was great...

Let me correct that sentence.

Now i know the meaning of bad singing.

Much better :-D I demand you all laugh at me now....:)
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:33
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
MJswerve wrote:
> GoZillas a SOB when it wanst to be. Go to http://www.downloadaccelerator.com
> instead and get that. Much more reliable. Your not missing much...other than
> something very funny :)

Oh! [/little kid's voice]. MJswerve singing - that's a money-can't buy moment! Nothing can beat that. Show me the music, show me the music!

Firebalt.
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:34
Regular
what a song to choose though *tsk tsk* :-D
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:35
Regular
Firebalt wrote:

Oh! [/little kid's voice]. MJswerve singing - that's a money-can't buy
> moment! Nothing can beat that. Show me the music, show me the
> music!

Hehe, well done mate. You made me laugh. I think I may have to thank you as no one has managed that for a long time.

Thankarooni.
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:36
Regular
RiCkOsS wrote:
> what a song to choose though *tsk tsk* :-D

I needed to choose something I could sing without the music playing the background. I suppose I oculd have sung with headphones in but I wouldn't have known if anyone in my family came in :-D I don't sign in front of anyone else for obvious reasons :)
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:43
Regular
MJswerve wrote:
> P. O. P.

S. T. R. A. I. G. H. T.

T. O.

T. H. E.

T. O. P.

Hey, MJ is taking a tip out of my book. OI! thats my tip, give it back! :D
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:49
Regular
RiCkOsS wrote:
> MJswerve wrote:
> P. O. P.

S. T. R. A. I. G. H. T.

T. O.

T. H.
> E.

T. O. P.

Hey, MJ is taking a tip out of my book. OI! thats my tip,
> give it back! :D

Hey, your stealing the abbreviation of my name! How dare you :) I saw you do it to my topic so I decided I may as wlel use it.

By the way, I have decided to lay down a challenge. I challenge anyone else on the forums to do what I did. Sing part of a song and then upload it for our listening pleasure. COme on...no one can be worse than me :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.