GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MJ singing!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 19:53
Regular
Okay I have no idea why I am doing this, probably because I am bored. Anyways beack to the point. The following URL is a download of me singing. Before I post the URL I need you to take into account that in no way, shape or form can I sing. Feel free to take the mick out of me if you wish. To be honest I couldn't care less. ANyways, here it is:

www.geocities.com/mjswerve/song.wav

Enjoy.....

*please put on headphones unless you want everyone in your house laughing their heads off*

p.s Also, this happens to be quite an old song, I have't heard it for years now and I have tried to remember the words as well as I could. They are probably wrong though :)
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:35
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
MJ dead. I liked him aswell...
Mon 26/11/01 at 18:06
I'm not lying.
It's better then the boys in my form.
Mon 26/11/01 at 15:42
Regular
POP!

Hmm, that guy didnt last too long....knew he wouldn't after I took it into my own hands to ask a few Notables to take advatage of their "special" abilities :-D

Thanks you Neo....although lying is not good :-D

P.s. I will be taking a short break from the site until I feel it is worth returning. I see about a whole page of topics were made yesterday and thats not right. See you all later.
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:37
You're actually a good singer.
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:25
Regular
My voice may be bad...look at the original topic I said it was. But how does me saying your a saddact who is about to be reported sound?
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:40
Regular
"I'm On Cloud 9!"
YOUR VOICE IS TOTAL CRAP.
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:38
Mj singing you have a dodge nick name.
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:35
Big slow i like the sound of you ive got a GBA
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:33
i copy pasted this:

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://us.share.geocities.com/mjswerve/song2.wav
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:32
Regular
Works for me mate. Maybe its something to do with you :P COuld someone else please try and say if it works?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.