GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has any one here won GAD and not subscribed to SR magainze"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 21:25
Regular
just wondering whether or not you have to subscribe to the £6.99 thing from SR to win GAD longy my mate never won and a couple of days after he won is it a coincedence or not?
any replys would be help full
KR
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:41
Regular
ResEvil's getting bitchy because me and Mystique write better posts than him. Calm down man, and accept that posts have to be interesting and witty to win.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:46
Regular
You may have written loads but it could have been rambling for all i know. "Well games, they usually come in cases, and they are usually discs or cartridges. Yes, they usually are"
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:47
Regular
"WWJD"
that means mine was yeah! but i think Resevilfan is a good writer
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:52
Regular
I haven't seen any of ResEvilFans work, so i don't want to judge.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:55
Regular
"WWJD"
hes good
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:58
Regular
I havne't seen his writing, but I'm going to be biased and say it's crap without any evidence, because he moans like no-one except Tiltawhirl has moaned before.
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:02
Regular
"WWJD"
he says his appinion once and he just gets battered i don't hes the one in the wrong
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:03
Regular
Stryke wrote:
because he moans like no-one except Tiltawhirl has moaned before.

Shut it you tart, that was a big case of me being stupid, I was in a bad mood and I regret all that complaining, a few minutes after posting it I couldn't have given a crap.

Anyway i wasn't making out like there was some X Files conspiracy going on.
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:04
Regular
"WWJD"
i ment to say i don't think
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:12
Regular
"Back For Good"
I just get a bit frustrated when people win for a topic thats neither witty, informative or useful and what annoys me even more is when i say my views on the subject which is the whole topic point anyway it shoots up to 3 pages with people compaining about my compaining. I thought people might say a fair comment or 2 but this must be the hot topic of the day, and people say i write rubbish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.