GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has any one here won GAD and not subscribed to SR magainze"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 21:25
Regular
just wondering whether or not you have to subscribe to the £6.99 thing from SR to win GAD longy my mate never won and a couple of days after he won is it a coincedence or not?
any replys would be help full
KR
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:25
Regular
Was it just me or did Mystique just say shes won 3 times? Now don't let me sound horrible, but they better have been FADs as from what I see you post on the FOG has to be some reall pathetic stuff. Lets face it, you write like a spamming newbie.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:25
Regular
I was jokin about the forum bit, it's not like Resi actually evolved from the forum. It's just he said that he would probably be better off in the Sony forum.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:28
Regular
MJswerve wrote:
> Was it just me or did Mystique just say shes won 3 times? Now don't let me sound
> horrible, but they better have been FADs as from what I see you post on the FOG
> has to be some reall pathetic stuff. Lets face it, you write like a spamming
> newbie.

and you post like a retarded chimp but i'm not complaining
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:29
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah well
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm just the best in general but don't let that discourage anybody ;-)
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:33
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> MJswerve wrote:
> Was it just me or did Mystique just say shes won 3 times?
> Now don't let me sound
> horrible, but they better have been FADs as from
> what I see you post on the FOG
> has to be some reall pathetic stuff. Lets
> face it, you write like a spamming
> newbie.

and you post like a
> retarded chimp but i'm not complaining

I post like a chimp? Hehe, that makes me laugh Nicky. I mean its not me who lacks the sense to ut a capital at the beginning of a sentence. Also its not me who doesn't know your not really meant to start a sentence with the word "and", but anyway, you post like a 5 year old.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:33
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah well we can't all be like you (Joking)
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:36
Regular
"Back For Good"
I don't approve of "tart and muppet" but I won't result in tearing your computer apart. I deserve a little credit considering what passes a for GAD but I aint gona stress over it.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:36
Regular
I've won GAD twice but they were flukes, there were better post's that day that should have won. But i'm not complaining :D
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:38
Regular
like i care that you arent supposed to start a sentance with "and" and using capitals and full stops
who cares this is a chat forum not a nazi death camp

i couldnt give a rats ass- on what you think

and dont call me nicky is it really that hard to grasp?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.