GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has any one here won GAD and not subscribed to SR magainze"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 21:25
Regular
just wondering whether or not you have to subscribe to the £6.99 thing from SR to win GAD longy my mate never won and a couple of days after he won is it a coincedence or not?
any replys would be help full
KR
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:39
Regular
ok then so to win GAD you dont need to be a subsciption memeber cheers guys
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:42
Regular
I've won GAD before, and I haven't been a member of Special Reserve since ummmmmmmmm since I purchased Oh No More Lemmings on the Atari ST, so quite a while.
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:44
Regular
"WWJD"
kool
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> ok then so to win GAD you dont need to be a subsciption memeber cheers guys

no you only recieve the one mag you have to win again or subscribe to get future mags
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:49
Regular
"Back For Good"
There's something real fishy going on behind the curtains of the SR forums, I read the winners every once in a while and I don't know who picks them and I don't mean any disrespect here but it's BULL****

GAD winners are usually the people who constantly kiss *** to staff members and if you can find evidence that proves otherwise I'd love to see it, I've won once either when I'd just ordered GT3 or not long beforehand, someone must have heard me talking about it or sommin, Don't take this the wrong way but it's a bit off.

I think I well deserve another game after 140,000+ words and it does my head in when the same list of people go round on the GAD list in a monthly cycle.
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:49
Regular
so i can win.....
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:53
Regular
ResÆvilfan wrote:

I think I well
> deserve another game after 140,000+ words and it does my head in when the same
> list of people go round on the GAD list in a monthly cycle.

oh shut up you tart
i've won three times and i dont suck up to the staff
with an attitude like that no wonder you havent won
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:56
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> ResÆvilfan wrote:

I think I well
> deserve another game after
> 140,000+ words and it does my head in when the same
> list of people go
> round on the GAD list in a monthly cycle.

oh shut up you tart

HA HA lol, mate just because you've typed a lot of words doesn't mean you're intitled to a free game.
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:58
Regular
"WWJD"
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> There's something real fishy going on behind the curtains of the SR forums, I
> read the winners every once in a while and I don't know who picks them and I
> don't mean any disrespect here but it's BULL****

GAD winners are usually the
> people who constantly kiss *** to staff members and if you can find evidence
> that proves otherwise I'd love to see it, I've won once either when I'd just
> ordered GT3 or not long beforehand, someone must have heard me talking about it
> or sommin, Don't take this the wrong way but it's a bit off.

I think I well
> deserve another game after 140,000+ words and it does my head in when the same
> list of people go round on the GAD list in a monthly cycle.

I've seen it aswell but i can't really complain because ive won thanks SR that isn't kissing a** is it? but any way yeah sometimes it does happen
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
yeah!

entitled :-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.