GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has any one here won GAD and not subscribed to SR magainze"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 21:25
Regular
just wondering whether or not you have to subscribe to the £6.99 thing from SR to win GAD longy my mate never won and a couple of days after he won is it a coincedence or not?
any replys would be help full
KR
Fri 23/11/01 at 11:02
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I've got about 4 people here too.
Fri 23/11/01 at 10:37
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> i find it funny there are people on the forum who are not members of SR, nor
> have they ever ordered from here. they just came coz there mate made them and
> they got addicted.

i showed 3 people this site
Fri 23/11/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
oy yeah and iv'e won twice

Thanks again Special Reserve
Fri 23/11/01 at 00:58
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
i did think of tryiog my luck on GAD without making a membership, but then I thought about it...

I made a membership, which is almost expired now and after all...I have saved reddies, got some informative catalogues and all for just £6

Not bad I guess

I will definitely renue my membership for two years instead of just one
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:21
i find it funny there are people on the forum who are not members of SR, nor have they ever ordered from here. they just came coz there mate made them and they got addicted.
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:15
Regular
"WWJD"
I'm going now seeya Resy
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:14
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah thats right some people
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:14
Regular
Which topics be these?
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:12
Regular
"Back For Good"
I just get a bit frustrated when people win for a topic thats neither witty, informative or useful and what annoys me even more is when i say my views on the subject which is the whole topic point anyway it shoots up to 3 pages with people compaining about my compaining. I thought people might say a fair comment or 2 but this must be the hot topic of the day, and people say i write rubbish.
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:04
Regular
"WWJD"
i ment to say i don't think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.