GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Silent Hill 2 Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 23:11
Regular
Well its only a matter of days away and thanks to SR i will be getting this great game come friday, so who's getting it?, it does look like a genuinely frightening game, and the graphics certainly push the ps2 to the next step, plus the DVD extras, it will be great, post here how your doing when you get the game so we can help each other out during the course of the game :-)

2 days to go!
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:54
Regular
yeah, it beats 'There's that monster that Asher told me about. Oh yeah, he said to hit it twice on the head )
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:53
I know too, won't tell either.

I will, however, advise not finishing this game at a mate's house, at 02:30 in the morning and then walking to your car down a road without street lights!!

I just hope it doesn't get foggy this winter, or I will not be leaving the house!!!

Mark
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cheers, I appreciate it.
Prefer to think "WTF?" when new nasty stuff comes along.
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:37
Regular
I know, but i don't want to spoil the surprise
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The prison, just after the hospital.

No idea what comes next and I'd rather nobody tells me.
But I'm guessing the hotel and amusement park later on.
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:31
Regular
How far are you all?
Fri 30/11/01 at 12:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Exactly.

Heard that voice, ran for about 2mins screaming like a woman.
Then found a map and trying to remember where the hell that place was so I never, ever go back in there.
Evil sounding thing.

The apartments were bad, the hospital worse and now the prison...christ knows what's coming up (I dont want to know either).

This. Game. Rocks.
Fri 30/11/01 at 11:50
Goatboy, could you work out what that deep disembodied voice is saying, while you're looking in the cells. Couldn't make it out myself, I was too busy peeling myself off the ceiling at the time!!

Mark
Fri 30/11/01 at 10:51
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I am in the Hospital at the moment. I just opened the refridgerator.
Fri 30/11/01 at 10:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm in the prison right now.
Nasty stuff and after bumbling round for 10mins I have a map of the area.

This game is fantastic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.