GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give me your games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 14:32
Regular
When I leave college i hope to start up a games exchange shop. If you've ever been in one and found something you like or don't like please tell me.
No time wasters.
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:40
Regular
"I confused?"
Smoking stinks! if you think about it, if one pack of fags is £4.00 and you smoke 5 packs a week thats £20. times that buy 52 weeks in a year thats £1040. Thats about 26 full price N64 games and it dosen't give you lung cancer.
Regular
slik wrote:
you could prevent this by
> not stocking playstation games, trust me you'll save yourself a lot of trouble
> in the long run!

and virtually every other game on every other format that comes with a box and instructions

fool
Regular
"DS..."
Mystique wrote:
> this is going to be a dumb question
but
why do you want us to tell you what
> we do and dont like?

ummm, you could call it "Market Research"?
slik ~_~
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:39
Regular
"DS..."
Slaveunit wrote:
> Don't take in games that have no instructions (some do) and if the cases are
> smashed, replace them.

you could prevent this by not stocking playstation games, trust me you'll save yourself a lot of trouble in the long run!

Also, support all formats, including the Mega drive
> and master system.

this is a good idea as well as a lot of people tend to look out for classic retro games, especially valuable ones!
slik ~_~
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:38
Regular
this is going to be a dumb question
but
why do you want us to tell you what we do and dont like?
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:37
Regular
"I confused?"
I plan to stock every format and i hope to have an import section.
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:36
Regular
"DS..."
i find that staff who smoke in games exchange shops is very off-putting it also does'nt do the games much good either.
slik ~_~
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:34
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Don't take in games that have no instructions (some do) and if the cases are smashed, replace them.

Also, support all formats, including the Mega drive and master system.
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:34
I found Secret of Mana second hand for £27!

I did not like!
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:32
Regular
"I confused?"
When I leave college i hope to start up a games exchange shop. If you've ever been in one and found something you like or don't like please tell me.
No time wasters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.