GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give me your games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 14:32
Regular
When I leave college i hope to start up a games exchange shop. If you've ever been in one and found something you like or don't like please tell me.
No time wasters.
Tue 20/11/01 at 16:02
Regular
"I confused?"
Oh please stop your scaring me!
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:59
Regular
*plays violin in the background*
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:57
Regular
"I confused?"
If i wanted sympathy i would said something else it was a reason why I couldn't spell not because I wanted violins played in the back ground.
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:54
Regular
oh play the dyslexia card now that'll get you sympathy

you know what
you go start a business go GO!
become the next richard branson!
i coulnt care less from this moment forth
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:54
Regular
"I confused?"
The main reason that I've written that i hate sony so much in you thread is because wheres the point in it if you wanted to put the frights up the Nintendo peolpe put it on the Nintendo forum. Any way i do have a playstation and i enjoy medal of honour underground.
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No it's not.
But it is your fault you like Nintendo
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:49
Regular
"I confused?"
well ralph wiggan i thank for your help and as for titwhirl i couldn't care less what you have too say and if i knew loads about setting up a business then i wouldn't started this thread would I? As for my spelling it's not my fault i'm dyslexic is it?
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:46
Regular
than* you
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:45
Regular
what a bigger moron that you?
thats unpossible
Tue 20/11/01 at 15:45
Regular
Dr. Nebster Crippen wrote:
> I'll let the bank decide that and as for spelling there's an a in that so
> practise what you preach

That's called a typo, yours was an actual spelling mistake.

My little Sisters knows more about setting up a business than you, and she's only 15. But if you honestly beleive that you're gonna be able to set up your own business *sniggers* then go for it, it's your time your wasting.

"Exscuze me Mr Bank man I got me buisiness pwan weady, sit allright if ya lend me da money now"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.