GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give me your games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 14:32
Regular
When I leave college i hope to start up a games exchange shop. If you've ever been in one and found something you like or don't like please tell me.
No time wasters.
Tue 20/11/01 at 17:41
Dr. Nebster Crippen wrote:
> I will be voting turbo nutter in the future. Thanks for the info.

i just saw your post voting for him. i dont know why hes not a notable yet. hes been here longer than 99% of the people, always has good posts, comes regularly and is always helpfull. everybody vote for him!!!!. he hasnt even asked people to vote for him, this is all at my own choice
Tue 20/11/01 at 17:25
Regular
"I confused?"
I will be voting turbo nutter in the future. Thanks for the info.
Tue 20/11/01 at 17:23
Dr. Nebster Crippen wrote:
> Thank you very much what does TBN stand for.

it means turbonutter. vote for him. maybe i should change it.
Tue 20/11/01 at 17:19
Regular
"I confused?"
Thank you very much what does TBN stand for.
Tue 20/11/01 at 17:14
nice tag line DR.
Tue 20/11/01 at 17:10
Regular
"I confused?"
Yeah i thought that but which import should I get them for Us or Japan i mean which do people that import games get them from?
Tue 20/11/01 at 16:58
Regular
"DS..."
so do I, i reckon that you should have an import section, not necessarilly a big one but an import section. I mean look at how many people wan't advance wars now that it probably is'nt coming to the UK due to nintendo being to picky, think of the profits you could make if nintendo continue to do crazy stuff like this! (which they undoubtably will!)
slik ~_~
Tue 20/11/01 at 16:55
Regular
"I confused?"
Though i feel that we should return to the first question I asked!
Tue 20/11/01 at 16:52
Regular
"I confused?"
Vision games is in High wycombe and it's very good for trade ins and cheap prices and everything that I've bought from there has worked.
Tue 20/11/01 at 16:49
Regular
"DS..."
never mind!
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.