GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champo 4: Recommend a player thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:53
Regular
A new thread for CM4. We can use the old one for general game chat, the discussion of our squads, and the likes. We can use this one for recommending good players, and potential talents. This way they will be kept together and easier to find! Preferably just naming the player and maybe a description, rather than general debate!
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:03
Name: Tim Howard
Club: Metrostars
Nationality: American
Expected Fee: £500,000
Position: GK

Description: There's not much to describe. He's just an excellent goalkeeper. I mean, look at his stats. Just look at them. So many 20s. And cheap and young too.
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:06
Name: Shinji Ono
Club: Feyenoord?
Nationality: Japanese
Expected Fee: 6 mill
Position: AMRFL or something. Lot's of letters.

Description: Good technical player, but slow. 20 free kick rating.
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:11
Name: Simao
Club: Benfica
Nationality: Portuguese
Expected Fee: £6 million
Position: AMR

Description: Wow. What a player. Fast, good at free kicks, responds well to almost any training schedule, excellent at long shots, not bad at set pieces, good at dribbling, good at passing, scores a LOT for a midfielder (8 in 10 for Milan). However, everyone wants him. So get him fast, because after a few seasons he became valued at £26 million for me.
Sat 26/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> Name: Tim Howard
> Club: Metrostars
> Nationality: American
> Age: 23
> Expected Fee: £500,000
> Position: GK

What setting have you loaded to get him? Ie what leagues and what size database and what season is he available from?
Sat 26/04/03 at 22:00
AliBoy wrote:
> Sdrawkcab wrote:
> Name: Tim Howard
> Club: Metrostars
> Nationality: American
> Age: 23
> Expected Fee: £500,000
> Position: GK
>
>
> What setting have you loaded to get him? Ie what leagues and what size
> database and what season is he available from?

Large. Season 1. Italian, Spanish.
Sat 26/04/03 at 22:01
Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you a picture of his stats.
Sat 26/04/03 at 22:04
He's in the Usa squad.
Sat 26/04/03 at 22:46
Regular
Name: Micheal Carrick
Club: West Ham
Nationality: English
Expected Fee: £2.5-6 million
Position: DMC

description: Hasn't had the best of seasons in real life but is an extremely talented player none the less. One of the best young english centre midfielders at the start and despite his 2 england caps can usually be obtained at the start at the lower end of my estimate. top player.

NB. At the risk of sounding a bit vigilante lads, can we try and keep this thread spam free. If someone mentions a player and you want to know more, can you ask in the chat thread as all of us use it! thanks ashley
Sat 26/04/03 at 22:47
Regular
er why am i in some noobs account? this is really strange?
Sat 26/04/03 at 22:56
Regular
Name: Ronaldo
Club: Real Madrid
Nationality: Brazilian
Expected Fee: 10 mill at the end of the first season
Position: sc

Not an ordinary nomination. Everyone knows ronaldo, but in champo he rarely starts a madrid favourite and often ends up unused or transfer listed after a season so it is well worth paying attention to his transfer situation.

Ok i have my account back i don't know what happened there but its alright now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.