GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champo 4: Recommend a player thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:53
Regular
A new thread for CM4. We can use the old one for general game chat, the discussion of our squads, and the likes. We can use this one for recommending good players, and potential talents. This way they will be kept together and easier to find! Preferably just naming the player and maybe a description, rather than general debate!
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Talk about stating the obvious. If you want someone good, sign Fletcher from Man United, he's a great prospect. If you didn't have the hindsight to play as United in the first place!:D
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:19
Regular
Name: David Bellion
Club:Sunderland
Nation:France
Expected Fee: 1 mil and he's yours!!!

He's stats aren;t exactly world class but for 1 mil u cant go wrong can u?? Value starts at 350k but give him a couple of games and that shoots up. i gave him 10 games and he's now worth 3.2mil and still rising. Good enough for a million!

Please give me feedback on how he does
Sat 05/07/03 at 22:51
Regular
That's it, Freddy Adu, I forgot his name. By the second season, Rooney's finishing can get to 19-20, and his technique, flair and other move up to 20. Recommended defenders are Lescott, Welsh, Mexes, Di Cesare. I think that's it.
Midfielders I recommend are Van Der Vaart, Jenas, Quaresma, Jaoquin and Jose Antonio Reyes. (great buy).
Strikers, Rooney of course, Cristiano Ronaldo, Diego (from Santos) and Fernando Torres.
Sat 05/07/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm noticing with different games on mine the potentials are different. I start with Everton and Rooney has ranged from 160-190 as max. potential. Has anyone else noticed this?

Also Peter Clarke has ranged from 140-175 potential, so it's not just the one player varying from game to game.
Sat 05/07/03 at 17:54
Name: Sidney Govou
Nation: French
Club: Lyon
Postion: FRC
Value: Don't know to start with, I got him because his contract expired. Now (2005) he is worth £30,500,000

An excellent player, you can get him at the beginning of the game very cheap, his pace is awesome, and he is an asset to every team. Oh, and also, he never complains.
Sun 01/06/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sdrawkcab wrote:

> Kleberson = 182

That 1.5 Million is looking like money well spent now. :)

> That took me so damn long. You had better be grateful.

I am thank you
Sun 01/06/03 at 12:09
But is it not like -1 could be 120to200 and -2 could be 160to200?
Sun 01/06/03 at 00:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
-1/-2 is random result - possibly good/bad.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No one is replying because we're not meant to chat in here.

Oops. :-D
Sat 31/05/03 at 21:07
Barry Ferguson - 185

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.