GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
Ok lets face facts most movie tie-in games are pretty damn poor to say the least. Just take a look at the MIB games, Harry Potter etc but now I think I've found one that I'm looking forward too. It's coming out just as the second film is so I shall be playing both but I'm not sure why I'm more excited about that than Zelda :S I've never been a huge fan of Zelda but this new Zelda is definitely a work of art that I should be hyped up about. Is anyone else looking forward to Enter The Matrix MORE than Zelda?
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Shinra wrote:
> Mario Kart - I've seen enough of that podgy little Italian to last a life time

> Pikmin 2 - It only sold so well the first time because it was revolutionary but now it's just going to be short and dull

> F-Zero - Hmmm could be quite good but no half as good as Enter The Matrix.

> or any other game that is *good* - Enter The Matrix is good, you can't deny it.

Of course all these are just my opinions but they are shared with a few other people so it's not as if I'm just being difficult.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im looking forward to enter the matrix.

*enters bullet time*
*runs up the wall*
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:05
Regular
Cubist wrote:
If Zelda came out about 1-2 months ago you
> would all be talking about Enter The Matrix.

No, no we wouldn't.

We would talk about Mario Kart, Pikmin 2, F-Zero, or any other game that is *good*.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Mo.........kay... Anyway back to this world. Zelda is hyped, quality and everyone wants it. Enter The Matrix is severely under hyped, great quality gaming and not as many want it. It's hardly as bad as some of you are making out. Obviously it wont beat the sales of Metroid Prime and Zelda but it's just unusual that two superb games would come out at around the same time. If Zelda came out about 1-2 months ago you would all be talking about Enter The Matrix.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Shot through the heart, And you’re to blame.
Darlin, you give love a bad name.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I agree with both Cookie and 'Shinra'. The dirty child.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hmmm...That was somewhat gay.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Hmmm....."
When is the game out in America?
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:49
Regular
If there were to be some sort of scale, it would look something like this:

Zelda

Enter the Matrix
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:48
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Cubist wrote:
> YAY! Do I get a shiny sticker?

psst Cuby. Go to Interesting story forum...which is mine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.