GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
Ok lets face facts most movie tie-in games are pretty damn poor to say the least. Just take a look at the MIB games, Harry Potter etc but now I think I've found one that I'm looking forward too. It's coming out just as the second film is so I shall be playing both but I'm not sure why I'm more excited about that than Zelda :S I've never been a huge fan of Zelda but this new Zelda is definitely a work of art that I should be hyped up about. Is anyone else looking forward to Enter The Matrix MORE than Zelda?
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm back and ready to restart this argument if you really want?

Shinra wrote:
> This isn't a world that exsists where you are more intelligent than
> me.

Sorry but it is a fact that I am smarter than you...Sorry to burst your bubble. (And by the way its spelled "Exists". Is this your idea of proving your intelligence?)

> Unfortunatly you lack the intelligence to be able to read my posts and
> work out that I have countered all of your points. Get someone to read
> them to you and explain what is going on, and you will notice that I
> come out on top here.

Yes, you come out on top...Anyway back to the real world. I am more intelligent than you and although you have attempted to counter all my points I have countered yours too. I am fully aware of all your points but believe me I can counter any argument you make.

> You ar eone of 'them'. The retards ar epreviously mentioned who cannot
> properly read and understand the posts, therefore leading you to post
> exactly the same thing again, and feel all high and mighty because
> you're too arrogant and stupid to realise you are in the wrong.

Emmm ok let’s start by correcting your basic spelling and grammatical errors. I believe you meant to say "are", "one", "those", "are" and "previously". You really should slow down and proof read what you type. Anyway, don't you think it says something when I can counter almost all of your arguments by saying the same thing over and over? You are either arguing for the sake of arguing or you are too stupid to realise that this is a fight you can't win.

> People like you can never be successfully argued against, because you
> don't have the ability to see it form a different point of veiw.

Oh I see this whole thing from your point of view. You however are simply changing the topic, saying I don't understand and not acknowledging the fact that you are wrong. Of course your own personal opinions can’t be wrong but as for all my arguments about preconceptions etc that you continually argue with well you are wrong. Why are you making it hard on yourself by dragging out this argument when you obviously can't win? I know I’m being a bit vague right now by not justifying my points but if you simply scroll down the page you will see where I have proved you wrong on many occasions.
Thu 24/04/03 at 08:37
"For the horde!!!!"
I think people who are always picking faults out of other people are pathetic.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:34
Regular
This isn't a world that exsists where you are more intelligent than me.

Unfortunatly you lack the intelligence to be able to read my posts and work out that I have countered all of your points. Get someone to read them to you and explain what is going on, and you will notice that I come out on top here.

You ar eone of 'them'. The retards ar epreviously mentioned who cannot properly read and understand the posts, therefore leading you to post exactly the same thing again, and feel all high and mighty because you're too arrogant and stupid to realise you are in the wrong.

People like you can never be successfully argued against, because you don't have the ability to see it form a different point of veiw.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yep I'm "one of them". I'm smarter than you and proud of it so why don't you think about what you type next time and we wont run into these little fights? Anyway, this cretin has some tv to watch. Bye
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:28
Regular
Oh christ.

You're one of 'them' and to be quite honest, I don't waste my time with cretins like you anymore.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Shinra wrote:
> Actually, there are several particularly retarded people on these
> forums, who in arguments tend to 'overlook' certain points I make and
> look stupid for doing so. And from my experience, leaving gaps reduces
> the change of this happening.

Well if you want my opinion you could do with slowing down and learning how to spell instead. Your gaps are needless and it's hardly fair to call other people retards when you keep making rudimentary spelling errors.

> No, I own this: www.geocities.com/whitestripes15/theQ.jpg and I
> Imported it.
>
> And it does make a difference; it means I can say The Wind Waker is a
> fantastic game with authority, not simply by some screenshots and the
> developer telling me it is.

Sigh...my point was based upon the assumption that not many people on the UK had played it. My point was that you can judge a game as good or bad before you play it and the fact that you can say it is good or bad now because you have played it makes little difference to me. You had the preconception that Zelda was great before you played it and I have the preconception that Enter The Matrix will be great before I have played it. Do you see the difference? (Please god, I can't be bothered explaining again)

> Yes, but there is a difference. Link to the Past, Link's Awakening,
> Ocarina of Time, Ages & Seasons and Majora's Mask were all
> fantastic games, so you would expect the same of the next Zelda game
> would you not?

Yes but as there is no previous Enter The Matrix game I don't have that luxury. Anyway, you've still proved my point that you based your decision on your preconceptions.

> What? That doesn't make any sense.

**Cries** it wouldn't to someone like you. Honestly you call others retards but you can't understand a simple sentence? You need to grow up and expand your understanding of the English Language.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:06
Regular
chance*

Not change.
And yes, I am dyslexic.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:04
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> Shinra wrote:
> It's simply to make it clear to read.
>
> That's a nice idea...just to clarify we aren't dyslexic, illiterate
> etc. We can read without the pointless gaps you insist upon.

Actually, there are several particulary retarded people on these forums, who in arguments tend to 'overlook' certain points I make and look stupid for doing so. And from my expirience, leaving gaps reduces the change of this happening.

>
> Actually I own it and have completed it twice.
> *
> Are you a yank or something? Anyway it makes no difference,

No, I own this: www.geocities.com/whitestripes15/theQ.jpg and I imported it.

And it does make a difference; it means I can say The Wind Waker is a fantastic game with authority, not simply by some screenshots and the developer telling me it is.

> Before you got the game you must of had that preconception about the
> game.
>

Yes, but there is a difference. Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Ages & Seasons and Majora's Mask were all fantastic games, so you would expect the same of the next Zelda game would you not?

Where as Shiny's recent games have been rubbish, therefore you would not really expect their next game to be fantastic would you?

I'm not saying it wouldn't be, just that it is unlikely given their previous efforts.

> Yes, but it does mean it isn't as likely.
> *
> Yeah but I only play by percentages when gambling and as I'm sure
> you'd agree this isn't a game even though we are debating about one.

What? That doesn't make any sense.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Shinra wrote:
> It's simply to make it clear to read.

That's a nice idea...just to clarify we aren't dyslexic, illiterate etc. We can read without the pointless gaps you insist upon.

> Actually I own it and have completed it twice.

Are you a yank or something? Anyway it makes no difference, lets pretend that you are from the UK(as this is a UK forum) and lets pretend that you haven't got the game like most of the population. Before you got the game you must of had that preconception about the game.

> Yes, but it does mean it isn't as likely.

Yeah but I only play by percentages when gambling and as I'm sure you'd agree this isn't a game even though we are debating about one.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:54
Regular
Cubist wrote:

> Pikmin 2 - It only sold so well the first time because it was
> revolutionary but now it's just going to be short and dull

No actually it didn't sell *that* well, but it sold because it was amazingly fun and addictive not just because it was original.

>
> F-Zero - Hmmm could be quite good but no half as good as Enter The
> Matrix.

That's a joke right?

I want Enter that Matrix to be a good game, I just don't reckon it will be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.