GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
Ok lets face facts most movie tie-in games are pretty damn poor to say the least. Just take a look at the MIB games, Harry Potter etc but now I think I've found one that I'm looking forward too. It's coming out just as the second film is so I shall be playing both but I'm not sure why I'm more excited about that than Zelda :S I've never been a huge fan of Zelda but this new Zelda is definitely a work of art that I should be hyped up about. Is anyone else looking forward to Enter The Matrix MORE than Zelda?
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:50
Regular
Cubist wrote:

>
> Ok what is with the big gaps between sentences?

It's simply to make it clear to read.

as you
> like Zelda even though you've not played that either.

Actually I own it and have completed it twice.

As for your last
> sentence I don't deny that fact but you seem to be missing the point
> that just because it hasn't been successful in the past it doesn't
> mean that this game wont be superb.

Yes, but it does mean it isn't as likely.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Shinra wrote:
> So you have friends who have also never played it and think it's
> brilliant too?

> Great point there. Well done.

> And given that all their recent games have been crap, it significantly
> lessens the chance of this one being decent.

Ok what is with the big gaps between sentences? I can understand missing a line if it is a new paragraph or something but you have just randomly taken new lines. To answer your first question, YES, I do have friends who obviously haven't played it who like it too as you like Zelda even though you've not played that either. As for your last sentence I don't deny that fact but you seem to be missing the point that just because it hasn't been successful in the past it doesn't mean that this game wont be superb.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:43
Regular
So you have friends who have also never played it and think it's brilliant too?

Great point there. Well done.

And given that all their recent games have been crap, it significantly lessens the chance of this one being decent.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The Walking Dude wrote:
> well you've obviously got some info on the magazines or you wouldn't
> have come out with that would you?

Well, im judging from the front covers. It always seems to have women in provacative poses on the front, which seems like a cheap ploy.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Shinra wrote:
> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... Yes that's right you start with a capital letter.

> Of course I can deny you fool, and you can't even prove it. It's not
> even out yet.

"Of course I can deny IT you fool, and you can't prove it. It's not even out yet" Ok now it is a properly constructed sentence I will reply to it. No I can't "prove it" but even if it was out I couldn't prove it is good you tw@. A game is only as good as how people perceive it. If lots of people think it is brilliant then you go with the majority and say it is good. You can stand out from the crowd if you want but the game is still generally regarded as good or bad depending on the general points of view about it.

> The people who make the game are saying 'It's the best game ever' and
> you are believing them.

As I said, you go with the majority and as well as people in the gaming industry saying it is good I have friends etc who also think it is good not to mention the fact that I like the look of it.

> Shiny haven't made a decent game since Earthworm Jim on the
> SNES/Megadrive.

O...k... you do know that what you just wrote isn't even a valid argument? You simply said the company hadn't had a success for a long time. Just because they haven't been very successful in the past it doesn't mean that this game isn't going to be their "The Legend Of Zelda".
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:35
Regular
well you've obviously got some info on the magazines or you wouldn't have come out with that would you?
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
No, idea. I dont have an Xbox.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:33
Regular
i don't know, enlighten me, which is the best?
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Isnt Xbox gamer the sun newspaper of xbox gaming publications?
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:27
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> The Walking Dude wrote:
> as I don't have a nintendo, that would have to be a definite NO
>
> Meh, it's multi-format so whatever console you have it'll definitely
> have some info on it in all of thier magazines.

i get all my game info from the net, sites like IGN, gamerankings and the like.

ALTHOUGH I am severely tempted to subscribe to x-box gamer as my shiny new microsoft machine was delivered today :D
just for the free demos of course !!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.