GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
Ok lets face facts most movie tie-in games are pretty damn poor to say the least. Just take a look at the MIB games, Harry Potter etc but now I think I've found one that I'm looking forward too. It's coming out just as the second film is so I shall be playing both but I'm not sure why I'm more excited about that than Zelda :S I've never been a huge fan of Zelda but this new Zelda is definitely a work of art that I should be hyped up about. Is anyone else looking forward to Enter The Matrix MORE than Zelda?
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ok lets face facts most movie tie-in games are pretty damn poor to say the least. Just take a look at the MIB games, Harry Potter etc but now I think I've found one that I'm looking forward too. It's coming out just as the second film is so I shall be playing both but I'm not sure why I'm more excited about that than Zelda :S I've never been a huge fan of Zelda but this new Zelda is definitely a work of art that I should be hyped up about. Is anyone else looking forward to Enter The Matrix MORE than Zelda?
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:20
Regular
Nope, I think that when it gets released, Enter The Matrix will turn out to be hugely disappointing.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:20
Regular
"\\"
Never been a fan of movie games... thy usually seem to tacky
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:21
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
007. Goldeneye?
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Party Hard"
Definately.

Enter the Matrix looks a whole lot cooler, but will it be just Max Payne with sunglasses?
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:22
Regular
Nebuchan wrote:

> but will it be just Max Payne with sunglasses?

certainly hope so.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Nebuchan wrote:
> Enter the Matrix looks a whole lot cooler, but will it be just Max
> Payne with sunglasses?

Oh believe me it wont. It's got so many different gaming features that are incorporated in a great way. You get to choose between two characters at the start and although the female looks like she would be the better fighter the dude can kick juicy doubles too and has a lot of skill with guns. The best redeeming feature of choosing the male is that he gets to shoot at the Sentinals however if you choose the woman you simply drive the ship...not as riveting. Anyway apart from all of that you have bullet time at the touch of a button allowing you to dodge bullets, walk up walls and do some damn good fighting moves. It's going to be original and fun even if it isn't a major success.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Party Hard"
Cubist wrote:
>even if it isn't a major success.

You joking, right? This thing'll sell like crazy, despite whether it's any good or not.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I dunno...as Aoe and Froots said many people have huge prejudice against these kind of games and although it'll sell simply because it has "The Matrix" printed on the box it'll definitely not top Metroid Prime or Zelda sales (not that many could).
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Party Hard"
Cubist wrote:
> I dunno...as Aoe and Froots said many people have huge prejudice
> against these kind of games and although it'll sell simply because it
> has "The Matrix" printed on the box it'll definitely not top
> Metroid Prime or Zelda sales (not that many could).

Okay, okay, you win

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.