GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Pro Evo Countdown!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
Well, its not long yet till the greatest football game ever will be entering our households. Soon will be the time when EA begin to hope for the best, and begin to rely on there 3 week advantage too bring in the profits before the almighty one is released.

What am i talking about, yup, none other than the Excellent Pro Evo. As you may have known, i have been raving on about this game for months and months on end, dealing out loads of information and basicly saying how good this game will be, and how crap Fifa 2002 is!

And this coming Friday, all my talking will finally become worth it all, as we all get to see for ourselfs how good the game really is. Some of the best football on a console will soon be made, and it is all there for us to share.

So here it is, the Official Pro Evo count down brought to you by the Official Pro Evo fan here on SR! :D I know there are many fans of fifa and Pro Evo on here, all who have there favourite games. And now us Pro Evo fans will finally have a game that takes the lead in all areas on football games, and the sales of Pro Evo will show that.

So here it is, Days left until the release of Pro Evo:

*>6<*

And there you have it, 6 days to go and the remainder of today, not long at all.

Heres to Friday!
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I think you get teams like Euro and world all stars if you win some cups, not sure though.

Ill let you know when i do win them. :D
Mon 03/12/01 at 12:07
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
need to perfect my free-kicks though

I've spent hours in pratise mode just practising free kicks, and there is no real easy way to score. I only score about 1 in 10 free kicks.

I've stoped master league for now, as I won the top division in my first season in it. I may try it on a harder setting soon though. At the moment I am just playing games with my Bro. Compared to the othe versions we have much much tighter games with few goals. Usually end up with a scoreline of 2-1 or something similar. Where as with the Psone version we had scores as high as 5 each!

Anyone won all the cups yet? Anyone knopw if yo get anything cool for doing them all?
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:56
Regular
"You Bum!!"
sPiKe2k wrote:
> I will have to brush up my skills when tricky comes tomorrow!, i am really good
> when i get used to the courses, but with the new trick system i could take a
> little while longer to learn the tricks, so how is the trick system?

Oh dont worry, I never even played SSX before and in my first run on Garibaldi I scored over 100,000 points. Its easy when you get used to it. Grinding is much easier now I think and the tracks are better than ever
Sun 02/12/01 at 14:46
Regular
"es argh"
Pro Evo wrote:
> So has everyone stopped playing this, and started on SSX or any other games?
>

Well i have certainly not, played it all Saturday, getting really good at it
> now, need to perfect my free-kicks though, other than that, im good.

My
> master league team is coming on now too, top quality players.

So whose
> playing it?

I'm only playing PES, that is until X-mas when I get GTA3 and Tony Hawks 3.
Sun 02/12/01 at 11:18
Regular
"Touched!"
I will have to brush up my skills when tricky comes tomorrow!, i am really good when i get used to the courses, but with the new trick system i could take a little while longer to learn the tricks, so how is the trick system?
Sun 02/12/01 at 01:05
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I havnt even scored a free kick yet :( But yes I do still play it even though my primary target is to get good at SSX TRicky as quickly as possible...
Sun 02/12/01 at 00:15
Regular
So has everyone stopped playing this, and started on SSX or any other games?

Well i have certainly not, played it all Saturday, getting really good at it now, need to perfect my free-kicks though, other than that, im good.

My master league team is coming on now too, top quality players.

So whose playing it?
Mon 26/11/01 at 16:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm jealous of all of you. Roll on Wednesday. Come on.
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:54
I have just about got the hang of the game.

I tried jumping straight in at the deep end and played the game on three star difficulty, as that's what I played all of the others on, and I found it hard to grasp. I didn't lose badly, only by about one of two goals, but was still hard to get the hang of.
I have now gone back to two stars to get more practice.
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:39
Regular
Exacltly, with the risk of sounding big headed, some people may find the game way too much bigger step from the Evo series.

You just have to stick to it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.