GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Pro Evo Countdown!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
Well, its not long yet till the greatest football game ever will be entering our households. Soon will be the time when EA begin to hope for the best, and begin to rely on there 3 week advantage too bring in the profits before the almighty one is released.

What am i talking about, yup, none other than the Excellent Pro Evo. As you may have known, i have been raving on about this game for months and months on end, dealing out loads of information and basicly saying how good this game will be, and how crap Fifa 2002 is!

And this coming Friday, all my talking will finally become worth it all, as we all get to see for ourselfs how good the game really is. Some of the best football on a console will soon be made, and it is all there for us to share.

So here it is, the Official Pro Evo count down brought to you by the Official Pro Evo fan here on SR! :D I know there are many fans of fifa and Pro Evo on here, all who have there favourite games. And now us Pro Evo fans will finally have a game that takes the lead in all areas on football games, and the sales of Pro Evo will show that.

So here it is, Days left until the release of Pro Evo:

*>6<*

And there you have it, 6 days to go and the remainder of today, not long at all.

Heres to Friday!
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:11
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I got it this morning and it is an excellent game. If you have any questions Ill be happy to answer them
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:31
Regular
"WWJD"
is it good then
Sat 24/11/01 at 02:42
Regular
hmmm...replay...hmmm...Well there is a major flaw in the replay's. when the ball is struck the camera moves too slow and you dont actually see when the ball goes wide. This is onnly when you miss of course.

They do show more of the build-ups of the goal, which is nice. And there is a nice highlights program at half and full time to show you the best moments of the game.
Sat 24/11/01 at 02:01
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Thats all very good but Ive got a question. Have they improved the replays of the goals? I mean do you see more of the build up tothe goal or is it similar to the previous PSone games?
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:31
Regular
After another day of playing Pro evo, i have found the game to be outstanding. After you get used to the slightly different control system the game really does shine.

Easily most realistic football game ever. I'm just thinking how far can they evolve this game. Now there are only a few things which they can improve on. Obvouisly the commentry, which they seem to make purposly crap everytime, and the visual emotions of players. I like the new added feature of the players and ref moving their mouths. ALthough they do look like a fish or somthin :D
Fri 23/11/01 at 20:28
Regular
"  "
i...err...meant footballs..lol
Fri 23/11/01 at 17:30
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
>Oh balls

Mind your language!
Fri 23/11/01 at 16:33
Regular
"  "
Or†ega wrote:
> Thats right, no spurs.

Here is the other Teams i didnt mention.
>

Barca
Madrid
Valencia
La
> coruna
Monaco
Marseille
Paris
Bordeaux
amsterdam
rotterdam
eindhoven
inter
Piemonte
milano
lazio
parma
firenze
roma
dortmund
munchen
leverkusen
rio
palestora
la
> plata
buenos aires

Oh balls
Fri 23/11/01 at 08:39
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Piemonte are actually Juventus.

I know due to some licensing issues that a few European team and player names couldn't make the transition.
Fri 23/11/01 at 08:20
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Or†ega wrote:
> Thats right, no spurs.

Here is the other Teams i didnt mention.
>

Barca
Madrid
Valencia
La coruna
Monaco
Marseille
Paris
Bordeaux
amsterdam
rotterdam (Pants)
eindhoven
inter
Piemonte (Who?)
milano
lazio
parma
firenze (Eh?)
roma
dortmund
munchen
leverkusen
rio (Who cares)
palestora (Who cares)
la plata (Who cares)
buenos aires (Who cares)

I am devastated they have included some of these mince teams above and have not included any Scottish teams. I realise we are not a huge country but it is a huge dissapointment. Can you create your own team? There are a number of candidates for chopping out of the list above

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.