GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Pro Evo Countdown!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
Well, its not long yet till the greatest football game ever will be entering our households. Soon will be the time when EA begin to hope for the best, and begin to rely on there 3 week advantage too bring in the profits before the almighty one is released.

What am i talking about, yup, none other than the Excellent Pro Evo. As you may have known, i have been raving on about this game for months and months on end, dealing out loads of information and basicly saying how good this game will be, and how crap Fifa 2002 is!

And this coming Friday, all my talking will finally become worth it all, as we all get to see for ourselfs how good the game really is. Some of the best football on a console will soon be made, and it is all there for us to share.

So here it is, the Official Pro Evo count down brought to you by the Official Pro Evo fan here on SR! :D I know there are many fans of fifa and Pro Evo on here, all who have there favourite games. And now us Pro Evo fans will finally have a game that takes the lead in all areas on football games, and the sales of Pro Evo will show that.

So here it is, Days left until the release of Pro Evo:

*>6<*

And there you have it, 6 days to go and the remainder of today, not long at all.

Heres to Friday!
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well, its not long yet till the greatest football game ever will be entering our households. Soon will be the time when EA begin to hope for the best, and begin to rely on there 3 week advantage too bring in the profits before the almighty one is released.

What am i talking about, yup, none other than the Excellent Pro Evo. As you may have known, i have been raving on about this game for months and months on end, dealing out loads of information and basicly saying how good this game will be, and how crap Fifa 2002 is!

And this coming Friday, all my talking will finally become worth it all, as we all get to see for ourselfs how good the game really is. Some of the best football on a console will soon be made, and it is all there for us to share.

So here it is, the Official Pro Evo count down brought to you by the Official Pro Evo fan here on SR! :D I know there are many fans of fifa and Pro Evo on here, all who have there favourite games. And now us Pro Evo fans will finally have a game that takes the lead in all areas on football games, and the sales of Pro Evo will show that.

So here it is, Days left until the release of Pro Evo:

*>6<*

And there you have it, 6 days to go and the remainder of today, not long at all.

Heres to Friday!
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:23
I am getting it on friday from eb and when I come back SH2 will be there aswell :)

Paul
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:31
dammit why am i so poor that i can only afford a few games this christmas and why did i put all my orders in for games before i realised pro evo was coming out...........ah well i'll just go and steal one :)
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:37
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i cant wait, i cant wait, i think im going too explo BANG!
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:44
Regular
some people got Smackdown3 on Thursday from SR didnt they? hopefully the will do the same Pro evo soccer!
Sat 17/11/01 at 23:30
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Pro Evo - You should know the best, that I have been counting down the days until Friday 23rd, just like you.

I seriously hope now, that the sad and pathetic Fifa lovers will realise that just because a game has the license doesn't mean it will be better than all the others.

Friday 23rd - The day the gaming industry will experience the best football game ever to be created.

SHOCKY - CANNOT. BLOODY. WAIT.

:-D
Sun 18/11/01 at 08:28
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
*4 days for me*

Yup, my local independant aim to have it on the Wednesday evening and will promptly give me a ring when it comes in so I can down and collect.
Sun 18/11/01 at 11:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
Or†ega wrote:
> some people got Smackdown3 on Thursday from SR didnt they? hopefully the will
> do the same Pro evo soccer!

Yep - I got Just Bring It last thursday - Please do the same for Pro Evolution!!
Sun 18/11/01 at 11:43
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Lucky You!

I just hope SR feel that they are going to be kind and send me mine for at least Friday.
Sun 18/11/01 at 12:00
Regular
"  "
i have 2 wait till flipping christmas :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.