GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Price of games- N64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/11/01 at 17:13
Regular
I can't believe that Nintendo 64 games are STILL £40. Some games are even £50. You could buy a second hand N64 for cheaper then the price of the games!!!! For fourty odd quid, I think it's a rip off. PS2 games cost nearly the same as N64 games. I know that N64 uses cartriges, but it's still a big con. If you ask me, N64 is to old to be on our shelves in this day and age. Bring on the GameCube, lose the N64!!!!!!!!
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
hey do you think Big Earz is still alive? Maybe Tiltawhirl and Cooky killed him...

;-)

Oh, it's soooo calm in this thread now...

It makes me so... sleep... sleepy

*SNORE*
Mon 19/11/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> hey everyone!...

Calm blue oceans

let all that stress and anger flow away
> like the tide...

well enough of that crap.

I finished my story in Word
> Cooky and it is (checks the word count...) 3,600 words long!!!

That;s over 7
> pages in size 12 text!!!

So cooky, when will your story be out? And are you
> serious about the 50 odd characters?!?

I don't know when it'll be out. When I have time to finish it! I write a bit every now and again! So far there's been 8 people in it! 5 main characters! Most of which are from the very forum! So as it use to say on those old lottery adverts "It could be yooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

:)
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:17
they have stopped selling lots of nintendo stuff like games and memory cards
Mon 19/11/01 at 19:47
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
haven't had time to read the whole thread, but in response to the original post:

Most independant stores will sell unboxed, secondhand n64 games for less than £10... usually £6... and that's for pretty much any game... just hunt about a bit!

Sonic
Mon 19/11/01 at 19:10
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Firebalt wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Firebalt wrote:

So, we have a mouth on us
> do
> we?

Ahey?

I'm
> sure that you were a newbie once and actually,
> I'm not a muppet. Just leave it,
> or we may have a fight on our hands sir.
> On the other hand, if you were joking -
> you're a funny guy! If not, it may
> be your funeral, not mine!

We've got a
> fight on our hands have we? LOL
> You crack me up what are you going to do? e-mail
> him a punch

Calm down
> Mr schitso newbie, nothing was meant by the comments.

Yes, we do have a fight
> on our hands Mr Tiltawhirl. Well, what exactly are you going to do to me then?
> Kill me with dental floss and a first? I'm so scared! As for Mr Rickyfire, your
> "LOL!!! You need sedatives! Or just a gag put on you." comment shall
> be rewarded. Rickyfire, I hope you were just kidding. Hey mate, I have a better
> idea, sedate Tiltawhirl and gag him, I'm sure you'd have much more
> "fun" with him than you would with me. You see, I'm straight.

Make
> it evident if you're joking or not! I'm a newbie, I don't know what to make of
> it!

Firebalt.

And what if I wasn't kidding?

Only joking, it was a joke, but, seriously, chill out, calm down, and the world will be a better place (well kind off, perhaps, maybe, possibly... Oh, you know what I mean!!!!!).
Mon 19/11/01 at 18:53
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
hey everyone!...

Calm blue oceans

let all that stress and anger flow away like the tide...

well enough of that crap.

I finished my story in Word Cooky and it is (checks the word count...) 3,600 words long!!!

That;s over 7 pages in size 12 text!!!

So cooky, when will your story be out? And are you serious about the 50 odd characters?!?
Mon 19/11/01 at 07:38
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Firebalt wrote:

So, we have a mouth on us
> do we?

Ahey?

I'm
> sure that you were a newbie once and actually, I'm not a muppet. Just leave it,
> or we may have a fight on our hands sir. On the other hand, if you were joking -
> you're a funny guy! If not, it may be your funeral, not mine!

We've got a
> fight on our hands have we? LOL You crack me up what are you going to do? e-mail
> him a punch

Calm down Mr schitso newbie, nothing was meant by the comments.

Yes, we do have a fight on our hands Mr Tiltawhirl. Well, what exactly are you going to do to me then? Kill me with dental floss and a first? I'm so scared! As for Mr Rickyfire, your "LOL!!! You need sedatives! Or just a gag put on you." comment shall be rewarded. Rickyfire, I hope you were just kidding. Hey mate, I have a better idea, sedate Tiltawhirl and gag him, I'm sure you'd have much more "fun" with him than you would with me. You see, I'm straight.

Make it evident if you're joking or not! I'm a newbie, I don't know what to make of it!

Firebalt.
Mon 19/11/01 at 00:38
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I haven't posted my story yet.

I'm GONNA win a GAD for it ya see!

It's over a 1000 words already and i've only just started it!

Loads more to write yet!

It's an EPIC!

:)
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:55
Regular
I've now seen that the story is Sibs' and it's in FoG Chat
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
Where's the story Cooky, FoG?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.