GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Price of games- N64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/11/01 at 17:13
Regular
I can't believe that Nintendo 64 games are STILL £40. Some games are even £50. You could buy a second hand N64 for cheaper then the price of the games!!!! For fourty odd quid, I think it's a rip off. PS2 games cost nearly the same as N64 games. I know that N64 uses cartriges, but it's still a big con. If you ask me, N64 is to old to be on our shelves in this day and age. Bring on the GameCube, lose the N64!!!!!!!!
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hey Cooky... am i in it??? My story has a strange plot, but also another strange thing to it. You can't really tell from the forst three chapters, but as it progresses you'll see what I mean. I think it'll annoy a lot of people but I doubt it'll be the people on here who know me best...

(and on that ominous note...)
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
sideshow buzz wrote:
> I would probably gues that the first wave of gamecube games will cost about 40
> to 50 quid with prices dropping off a little as sales increase.

In terms of
> N64 games the pices will probably strat to drop prior to the gamecube launch as
> etailers will want to free up some shelf space. But by then only the rubish
> games will be left.

They seem to be doing this already!

It's hard enough now, trying to find first hand N64 games in shops! Most shops seem to have moved the N64 out and replaced it with PS n PS2 games!

:)
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> Ohhh,

Cooky got all stressed!
;-)

Oh and EVERYONE please read my
> topic:
'Invasion of the Poke-It-Ons (Story- All Star Cast)

If you haven't
> already. Tell your friends and family! (in best salesman voice :D)

But
> seriously you never know who may feature in it...
So far two characters are
> Sheepy and Tony, and Dringo got a mention. A new character from UKchatforums
> will join them later today in Episode IV (It'll be posted after I've had
> something to eat, so prbably about 9ish) ... ... ... IT COULD BE YOU!

I've got 56 people ear marked down for the story i'm writing.

Sun 18/11/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I would probably gues that the first wave of gamecube games will cost about 40 to 50 quid with prices dropping off a little as sales increase.

In terms of N64 games the pices will probably strat to drop prior to the gamecube launch as etailers will want to free up some shelf space. But by then only the rubish games will be left.
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Ohhh,

Cooky got all stressed!
;-)

Oh and EVERYONE please read my topic:
'Invasion of the Poke-It-Ons (Story- All Star Cast)

If you haven't already. Tell your friends and family! (in best salesman voice :D)

But seriously you never know who may feature in it...
So far two characters are Sheepy and Tony, and Dringo got a mention. A new character from UKchatforums will join them later today in Episode IV (It'll be posted after I've had something to eat, so prbably about 9ish) ... ... ... IT COULD BE YOU!
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
gazzaswow wrote:
> Seeing as we're getting off task, what do you think about the price of PS2
> games(this ones to all N64 fanz out their who couldn't give a rat a$s)? Also,
> how much will GC games be? £40????

Frankly I couldn't give a rats-*** about the price of PS2 games. I don't own a PS2! I'm not gonna own one in the immediate future! So I couldn't really care less how much they cost!

I don't mean to come across too harsh, but if you want to talk about PS go to the PS forum!

Sun 18/11/01 at 18:23
Regular
Seeing as we're getting off task, what do you think about the price of PS2 games(this ones to all N64 fanz out their who couldn't give a rat a$s)? Also, how much will GC games be? £40????
Sun 18/11/01 at 18:17
Regular
Sibs, i've already read it. It's OK I suppose. Me in it??? mmmm. Lastly, I've changed my name to gazzaswow, because Gazza is simply WOW. It really stands Gazza's World of Wrestling. A change in name may meen a change in personality!!!
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Oh, and since Big Earz brought it up and this forum has already come totally off the point it was created for:

Go to FOG chat and read my story 'Invasion of the Poke-It-Ons'. It is (at the moment) two episodes , but will be added to at least once a day with another episode for your reading pleasure, until the story is complete. Today I have posted two Episodes in the topic 'Invasion of the Poke-It-Ons (Story- All Star Cast)' So go read it and reply. You may even feature.

PS there is another topic that;s the same but Invasion is missing the last N, and it only has episode 1. Let that one die, and just post in the latest one with two Episodes. Cheers.

Sibs
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:54
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Ok, sorry it was three times, must have pressed Return twice after I pushed Tab.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.