GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Price of games- N64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/11/01 at 17:13
Regular
I can't believe that Nintendo 64 games are STILL £40. Some games are even £50. You could buy a second hand N64 for cheaper then the price of the games!!!! For fourty odd quid, I think it's a rip off. PS2 games cost nearly the same as N64 games. I know that N64 uses cartriges, but it's still a big con. If you ask me, N64 is to old to be on our shelves in this day and age. Bring on the GameCube, lose the N64!!!!!!!!
Fri 16/11/01 at 17:13
Regular
I can't believe that Nintendo 64 games are STILL £40. Some games are even £50. You could buy a second hand N64 for cheaper then the price of the games!!!! For fourty odd quid, I think it's a rip off. PS2 games cost nearly the same as N64 games. I know that N64 uses cartriges, but it's still a big con. If you ask me, N64 is to old to be on our shelves in this day and age. Bring on the GameCube, lose the N64!!!!!!!!
Fri 16/11/01 at 18:21
Regular
Go to second hand games shops, you can find some great deals there, games as little as £2.99, just ask Cooky!
Fri 16/11/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yup yup!

I bought Yoshis Story today for £3.50 !!!

Bargin!

My mate also bought Majoras Mask from the same shop for .
£8 !!!

What a GET!

:)
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:08
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i sold majoras mask on ebay the other day for £33 !!! suckers !!! everyone thinks you get bargains on ebay , but really you dont , alot of things i see in second hand games shops for nearly half the price, lol !
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:10
Regular
You do get bargains on Ebay, but for some reason people are willing to pay stupid amounts of money for games like Majoras Mask and Mario Golf.

Then again I wouldn't mind a copy of either of them, can't find golf anywhere.
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
thats what i mean , some stuff is cheap , the stuff other people dont want , but like you said , zelda sells for loads , and games like smash bros (which i really want !!) goes for like 25 quid or more every time !
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:17
Regular
I rented Yoshi's Story once, it was ok, but not enough to make me buy it. I'd definatly get it for £3 50 though!
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
There's one ANNOYING thing about this Yoshi's Story cart. For some reason the game won't start unless your pressing down on the cart when you boot up your N64. Also I just got to some boss, was fighting him and then the game froze! This type of thing has NEVER happened before with a 2nd hand or 1st hand game!

I really don't know how the last owner of this game managed to screw up the cart like this!?!

grrr-argh

:[
Fri 16/11/01 at 20:09
Regular
I got GoldenEye the other week, my N64 froze for the first time while playing that :(
Sat 17/11/01 at 10:20
Regular
That's only a few games, what about Conkers Bad Fur Day? All you N64 lovers out there are either whimpering at the truth or you are to busy blowing the bottom of the cartridge trying to get rid of all the hairs and dust!!! Face the facts, Goldeneye and Zelda 1 & 2 WERE the only three decent games. But even now they're history which will never be researched! Games from the past never to be brought back to life. R.I.P Nintendo 64.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.